10

I just stood there staring at him confused at his reply, why is he looking so serious about such a strange answer like that.

"Erm well you're not exactly got like eight legs or laser eyes, have you?" I say laughing slightly.

"Sometimes they can be the last person you expect. The old dear you help cross the road, the cheerful postman you see in the morning or even your own parents..." He says look straight into my eyes.

"I-I... I don't understand" I say confused backing away from him.

"You innocent humans, come on you've got hundreds of films and books about the supernatural around, haven't you seen any?" He says rolling his eyes.

"Yeah but they're just made up" I say still backing up but soon hit the wall with a thump, causing me to struggle to catch my breath.

"Don't they seem too good to be made up? Come on I was hoping you was smart" He says starting to get annoyed.

I was still struggling to catch my breath, but I could feel myself start to panic and my breaths became sharp. With all his words spinning around in my head, why was he saying all these things? Why would he say that these fiction stories that are around the world are non-fiction?

I couldn't breathe anymore, I forgot how to from all the panic and confusion. I then felt the whole room spin and myself start to get closer and closer to the floor until my whole body collapsed to the floor with a thud...

****

I slowly start to come to, my head pounding. I was about to get up until I heard voices which caused me to freeze.

"You know it wasn't the right time!" I hear a voice shout angrily.

"I know but she keeps coming back and looking around, what else am I meant to do?" I remembered that voice...it was the guy from earlier.

I look over and he was speaking to a woman, she was beautiful! She had this kind of powerful aura about her. She had black curly hair that went to the middle of her back with gorgeous caramel skin. I was in awe of her appearance; she was drop dead gorgeous compared to my short boyish looks.

Then all my memories came flooding back, he was telling me that the supernatural beings I've read about were real? This guy must be a mental person, thinking werewolves are real! Why on earth is this woman talking to him? What does she mean that it wasn't the right time?

I noticed that they were heading towards this other room and took this as my opportunity to escape. I ran straight to the front door and towards the lifts, pressing the button as quick as I could. Praying that it would arrive before they noticed I was gone, just as I could hear the lift arriving I saw them both running out of the room.

Cursing under my breath I started running down the opposite hallway towards the stairway. However, I didn't even get half way down the hallway when I felt something sharp pierce my neck causing me to yelp and collapse onto the floor.

I was laid in the weird guys arms not able to move from the shock but my hand automatically went to my neck but when I looked it was covered in blood.

"Wh-what..." I started to say but when I looked up at the guys face he had blood dripping down his neck and it all smeared around his mouth. I was about to scream but for some reason no noise came out.

"Now sleep my child" The woman said as she came forward and placed her hand on my forehead.

Then it all went black as I suddenly went into a deep sleep.