5

On my left side was the usual doors doted about down the hallway, but something was different. At the end of the hallway was a dark grey painted double doors, unlike the floor that I was staying on, as they were all white single painted doors. Maybe it's just a bigger room, or is it something else...I wondered to myself then looked down the hallway on my right side. The same again, with doors doted about down the hallway, however at the end of this hallway I saw a figure run away.

Before thinking I chase after them, maybe it's the owner who hides out on this floor? Or a staff member? Or something different that could make the rumours true...

I get around the corner at the end of the hallway but come face to face with another empty hallway. Where did they go? I tried looking round at any open doors or a staircase but came across nothing. Even though I knew it would be locked I tried a random door, no surprise it didn't open. Maybe I should keep trying? They've got to be in one of these rooms!

Walking down the room I keep trying at the doors on both the left and right side of me but having no luck. I try one more door, and was surprised when it actually opened. It slowly creaked open presenting a pitch black room.

"Hello?" I shouted into the room.

I cussed to myself, why did I just do that! Everyone knows that there's never anything good found in places like this and now I've just told however that I'm just at the door. It's too late to quietly sneak away now, I took a deep breath and started walking into the door. I tried finding a light switch by feeling up the walls near me but had no luck. I then remembered I have a torch on my phone so I quickly get it out and switch it on.

The room looked a lot like the one that I was staying in upstairs but it felt a hundred times creeper in the dark. I creep further into the room, using my torch to look around the room. My heart was thumping in my chest and I could feel the sweat on my forehead. I slowly walk round the corner into the main part of the room, to finally see who the figure was that ran away from me earlier.

I had so many questions buzzing round my head, I just wanted to know why on earth they're letting these rumours go around? Maybe the manager uses it as like his bachelor pad and doesn't want to let anyone else stay on that floor? That'll just be typical, I mentally rolled my eyes.

Using my torch I brighten up the bedroom so that I could see...