Chapter 9

Remind me again why I thought it was time to settle down.

Chapter 9

Victor's POV

I drove home and when I got there I saw Grady and he started to school me in the art of not being an asshole. "You have some serious issues my little brother. I don't understand why you do that. Why must you always make that poor girl mad?" He asked me and I turned to look at him.

"You're a fucking jerk." I tell him and she starts to laugh.

"Whay to change the subject." He tells me.

"Don't think I forgot about that stupid bet you made." I tell him as I rub my head. Then I smile as I remember how Mary rubbed it so sensually. I wonder if she even noticed she did that.

He just laughed and I glared at him. "I demand retribution. You my dear big brother are going to have to ask Alexis out on that date." I smirk at him.

"What, no way" he says and I catch the panic in his eyes.

"You heard me. The bet entailed you ask her out to make mom happy if you lost and I shave if I lost. Seeing how it was a rigged bet and I shaved. Time to pay the piper brother." I tell him and he blushes. What the fuck, he blushed.

He had a payment to give me and he had to keep his word. "Hey old lady" I kiss mom as I walked by the kitchen.

"Well hello there munchkin. Mom why is it she's more here than in her own home?" I asked and she slapped my arm.

"Portate bien victor." I smile at the munchkin since mom told me to behave.

"Roger and Molly are doing last minute preparations. Since this is my baby too, it's only fitting she be here." She tells me kissing the baby's head.

"Oh yeah and what does Lucinda have to say about that?" I asked her.

"Well she had her all the time before me. So I'm getting in my missing time." Mom says with a glint in her eyes.

Man I love this woman. It's the least she can have after she missed out on a little baby, since she ended up with 5 grown boys instead. I hugged her and picked her up off the ground. "Have I told you lately how much I love you mom" I asked her.

"No, you haven't but it's so nice to hear even though I know already. So how are things coming along with Mary?" she asked.

I sighed. "I don't know. Is it possible to fall in love this fast and have it be real?" I asked her.

"Hmm, I don't know what to tell you baby. But your father said he knew he loved me from the first kiss he gave me. Then he said he knew 100% for sure when I slapped him after." She said with a smirk that made me laugh.

I so love that story. Dad was really ballsy and I guess still is. Maybe that's why we are like him. You know what they say. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I smile thinking of dad. "Where is the old man?"

"Well since Sergio and Rose are taking over the garage. He's training your brother on other matters so he will be able to give me more time and attention."

"Ewww, I so didn't need to hear that" I tell her as I headed for my room.

Man I want that. I want what mom and dad have. I know I can have it with this damn stubborn woman. She is exactly what I want and what I need. I decided to head to the gym and see if Roger needed any help. It was late already and I know he would need to be rested for tomorrow.

I got my duffle bag and head out. When I got there I parked in the garage so I would not leave my car on the lot. I walked in and it seemed like they were getting ready to leave. "You leaving already man I wanted to help." I told him.

"Good, but yeah were going home and" Molly punched his arm and blushed.

"Lock up after you leave, what I need is for you to clean up in the pool area. That's the last thing needed and then I won't have to be in early tomorrow." He tells me and I kissed Molly's cheek as she walked out.

"So how goes it with the twin?" Roger asked.

"Man I'm not sure but she is one hot woman. How do I know if it's true love?" I asked him.

"Well dude I lost my memory and I would still dream of her."

I laughed "Oh man I sure do dream of her every night" I tell him without the details of how I wake up.

'Well I see the way you look at her and how you haven't dated anyone since you set your sights on her." He shrugged.

I said goodbye and made sure I had the extra set of keys in my key chain and headed for the lockers and to the pool in the back.

Roger's POV

Oh man he's a goner. But deep down he's known it for a while now. I'm guessing he's too worked up over the sexual frustration and that has him confused. I was getting ready to head out when, in comes none other than the devil herself.

So I lie and tell her Molly's in the back. I'm thinking what these two need is some serious alone time. I made sure she put the earphones on and started her routine. When she zones out she rarely realizes what's going on around her.

I then headed out and locked the doors. I walked over to the car smiling all crazy.

"What has you smiling like that?" Molly asked.

I'm glad we parked in the back or else she would have seen Mary and not let me cage them in. "Well Mrs. Diaz I'm thinking it's time to give our shower head another work out." I tell her and she blushes.

Victor's POV

I was cleaning out the lockers and making sure the towel racks where all stocked along with filling in the little vending machines. I can't believe all this crap, in the woman's locker-room.

I was just getting ready to go in the pool when I heard a noise in the woman locker area. Hmm must be Molly. I was walking towards it to let her know I was still back here when a figure came out.

"Why must you always be everywhere I go?" Mary asked.

Holy craps were here alone......... I smiled as the possibilities entered my mind.

"I owe you one bro." I muttered under my breath as I headed towards her.

...............................................................................................................................

Well there you go a wee glimpse of what Victor feels....

Comment..................................