Chapter 7

The shit has hit the fan......

Chapter 7

I was on my way to show Mary the paper with our picture in it. I was happy we were going to make coach happy. Then I got to her door and heard her talking to the owner of the team. Oh hell no he didn't just ask her out, so I cleared my throat.

"Sorry to interrupt" I said as I glared at her.

"Victor we where" she stuttered as she looked at me.

"I was coming to show you our picture, but I guess you saw it already." I say as I look at the paper on her desk. Fuck, fuck what should I do now. Hell I'm not letting this guy and his money snake her from me.

"Hello Sir" I say to him as I walk over to her. "I think we came out cute. What do you think baby?" I ask her as I sit on her desk and pull her to me kissing her. She tries to fight me but then just melts into me.

Now it's the bosses turn to clear his throat. "Sorry sir, it's just that she didn't want our relationship to affect me at work but I just can't seem to keep my hands off her."

"I'm Sorry Victor; I never pouch on another man's territory." He said as he was walking out.

"Good job you guys, keep giving the people what they want to see and keep selling out the games." He said before he walked out.

Next think I know I got a punch in the arm."What the hell was that?" she asked all mad.

Well it looked like he had you cornered and you didn't know how to say no. Plus hell no, we are fake going out. Do you know what it would do to my reputation?"

She glared at me. "I hate you" she told me.

I smirked at her "right back at you."