Preface

A/N: This is a new story I have started writing, after much deliberation, I have decided to upload it here. Enjoy!

Please comment, vote and add if you like it!

__________________________________________________________________________

"Where there is great love, there are always wishes." - Willa Cather

~*~

Angels exist amongst us, often in the most unlikely places. Once, angels were mere guardians of Limbo and Paradise guarding the gates accordingly and judging the souls that passed through there. Since then, after the death of the Original Mother, Gaia, the angels' duties have extended. Thousands more were created, and not by Death and Life like the Original Seven had. Through an unlikely fluke that still remains a mystery; some souls have the ability to become angels when they die. There are several hypotheses and theories, but no one seems to have found the concrete truth. These angels have been cast to fulfill one final wish of a soul that enters Paradise. It is a soul's final keeping before they are free to rest for eternity. Sometimes, the wishes can be personal or simple, but there are many that are often complex and require much effort and toil on the angel's part.  These angels are creatively named Wish Angels. Wish Angels are the most common kind of angel, and for good reason. With as many as a billion new souls entering Paradise on a daily basis, it was hard for a small handful to take care of a large amount of desire. A Wish Angel will respond to the soul that they find the most compelling; the desire they feel must be ten-fold stronger than all the other souls around them.  There was one soul whose desire was so pure, so raw that it sent one Angel on an adventure she would never forget. It was Frigga's wish.