Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Spending the whole day with her parents and grandparents was wonderful. They got up early to have a delicious breakfast consisting of waffles, pancakes, toast, scrambled eggs, muffins, freshly squeezed orange juice and of course Danni's homemade yogurt. They talked about Christmas that was just around the corner. They told each other what they got so far for Zach and Luca, and if they didn't get anything yet what they were going to get. The Harrisons had a family tradition, to always buy two things for each person. One could be as expensive as they would like. But the other needed to be under fifty dollars, and must be bought for everyone. For example, last year Megan got a gold bracelet from her mom, but her mom also bought everyone matching hat and scarf sets.

Megan already got everyone a present that was unique for them, but she had yet to buy a common gift. She was hoping that she could sneak out of the house with Ryan sometime and to go get something. She couldn't take Stacy as she was part of the tradition too.

After breakfast Morgan got to telling war stories, which everyone listened to with much interest.

At around four thirty Megan's parents and grandparents decided that they needed to go visit some of the older family friends and were kind enough to spare Megan the trip with them.

Figuring that this was as good of a time as any she decided to call up Ryan and see if he wanted to accompany her to the mall. Ryan seemed really distracted during the phone call but agreed to come over in twenty minutes.

While they were shopping Megan noticed that Ryan kept getting numerous text messages, all of which caused his face to wrinkle as a frown formed. Megan questioned if he was okay and he assured her that he was fine. She didn't think he was anywhere close to being fine but she let it drop. She knew that if it was something he wanted to talk to her about he would share it.

After a few hours of shopping they returned to an empty house. Since Ryan claimed to be starving they made their way over to the kitchen and decided on a pre-made pizza that Danni had left them.

"We have twenty minutes before the pizza is done what do you want to do?" Megan smiled up at Ryan.

He chuckled and smirked, "I can think of a few things we can do starting with this." He placed his lips against her and moved them slowly. Upon gaining entrance into her mouth he slid his tongue to explore the soft flesh of her cheeks. Tasting the strawberries from the smoothie she had earlier. They gave into each other's passion and moved their hands exploring the contours of each other. Ryan picked up Megan to place her on the counter next to them. The movement caused her shirt to ride up a little and he took advantage of them.

Running his fingers across her soft skin that was now exposed to the air, he let out a soft moan. He could feel the hand roaming his hair, and the other that was moving up and down his back. They were so close that he was sure she could feel his manhood pressed against her thigh, but she was so caught up in the moment that she didn't feel embarrassed by it.

He moved his hands a little higher dragging the shirt up another inch, showing just a little more of her midriff, but not enough for him to see her belly button. He left her waist and let his hands travel to her back making their way to her hair. He gently tugged her head back and found the soft skin of her throat. He trailed kisses down to her collar bone then back up again to her throat. Creating a "O" shape with his mouth he gently took the skin in, and sucked, brushing his tongue against the soft skin.

Megan let out her own moan at how amazing the sensation was. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed herself closer towards him. He pulled back from her neck, and moved back up to her beautifully swollen lips.