Chapter 14

Hey guys!!! Here is Chapter 14 and I do apologize for taking an eternity. I'm pretty sure some of you grew some wrinkles waiting on this chapter. I'd figured you want a chapter whether it's long or short. I need to speed this story up because I want to get to that part that inspired me to write this story in the first place. Well, Happy Reading :) Please comment on the story!!!! You can comment on how slow my updates are or how good the story is or maybe it is boring you guys. Let me know!!!!!

I woke up around 11 in the morning. Taylor was still sleeping beside me. After arriving at his house, we both agreed we were too tired to do anything. *cough* sex *cough* before I decided to wake him up, I went to take care of some human necessities such as brushing my teeth, peeing and washing my face.

I got a change of clothes out of my suitcase because I had not realized I fallen asleep in the flight attendant uniform. I guess I was really tired. As I was changing out of it, I couldn’t help remember what Taylor and I did in the plane. I had done the deed. I was his first. It saddened me a bit that he wasn’t my first. In that moment I vowed to make it up to him for the rest of my life as long as we both should be together. It was an incredible night. He was perfect and I loved it. The feeling of his hands memorizing my body and the way he would whisper sweet things into my ear. Just thinking about it, made me want to go another round.

I changed into a white tank top, a black layered tulle mini skirt, with black leg warmers and black pumps. My stomach began to growl. I was hungry and I had not realized it until now. I wanted to go on a hunt for food but I didn’t know where the kitchen was. When we got in last night, Taylor carried me in. I had fallen asleep once again. The next thing I knew I was on a bed with Taylor tucked in next to me.

I didn’t want to wake him up but I had no choice. I didn’t want to get lost. So I sat on the bed next to him and I poked him. He didn’t move and so I did it again. He sighed and turned around to face me. His morning stubble was visible and that made him look hot. I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I moved my lips up to his forehead and then down to his nose. He sighed again and pulled me on top of him.

I kissed him on the mouth and he opened his for access. I straddled his stomach and I placed my hands on each side of his head. After kissing for what seemed like ages, I pulled away slightly and placed my forehead on his.

“Wake up sleepy head,” I whispered.

“What time is it?” he asked. He kissed my neck and used his hands to explore my arms.

“Around 12 in the afternoon,” I said.

“Then good afternoon my love,” he said and bit my earlobe slightly.

I giggled and my stomach decided to make itself known again. He chuckled and sat up. I pecked him on the lips and stared into his eyes. He was amazing and I was the luckiest girl in the world. He threw a smirk in my direction and I threw my arms around his neck, bringing our bodies closer together.

“Have I told you how much I love you lately?” I asked.

“Nope,” he said and kissed me passionately. His hands massaged some of the knots in my shoulder. Tangled my hands in his hair and pulled it so as to break the kiss because I was getting turned on.

“I’m hungry and before we physically exhaust ourselves let’s put some food in our stomachs please.” I said and I tried to remove myself off him but he held me tight.

“You haven’t said ‘I love you’ yet.” He said and kissed me again.

I couldn’t hold it back and so I kissed him back. His hands moved underneath my skirt and moved up to my butt. My hands touched his chest and then moved down below but the sheet was covering him and stopping my roaming hands. His fingers moved under my panties and touched me there. I gasped and pulled away from his fingers. He groaned and tried to get back inside but I stopped him with my own hands. I pulled away from his mouth and said, “Too much.”