Chapter 11

Hey guys! Well here is the next chapter and I hope you guys like it! M has finally found the key to victory!!!!!!!! Yipee!! Now, I'm hoping to get Chapter 12 up maybe this upcoming Friday since I think something major is going to happen maybe like i don't know....M AND TAYLOR DO IT!!!!!!!!! thats only if i feel generous. Maybe I should have M hold out on Taylor and make him pay for holding out on her....Geezz...i don't know.Remember comment is you have questions or just give feedback. Oh! I also wanted to ask you guys about how you 'd feel if i made this story Rated R. I don't know if you guys are interested in that kind of thing. Let me know!!!  Anyways, happy reading!

The bell rang, signaling that second period was over. I dropped off my math book in my locker and took a couple of deep breaths to calm my hormones down. I had to keep them in check if I wanted to continue my plan.

I couldn’t see Taylor anywhere and decided to continue the plan. I was looking for one of Omar’s friends to escort me to class. I spotted him. He was tall. I mean 6 feet 7 inches. Daniel was liked by everyone. Girls would blush crazily when he’d walked by or he’d say hi. He was very charismatic and had the most beautiful smile.

“Daniel!” I yelled. He spotted me and waved. He closed his locker and threw his back pack over his shoulder.

“Hey M,” he said and hugged me. I also loved his cologne. He claimed it was his shampoo that made him smell that way. I tried not to linger more than it was proper otherwise it would seem creepy.

We pulled away and he granted me his full and complete attention. “How may I be of assistance?”

Oh and I forgot to say that he was a gentleman. His manners and chivalry made the girls swoon.

“What makes you think I need help?” I teased.

“Well, you’re dressed to perfection and if I may say this without getting the wrong idea that you look very sexy as hell.” He said and gave me his award winning smile.

“Okay, I won’t beat around the bush. I need masculine help.” I said.

“Uhh…I thought you hated male help.” He said confused.

“I mean that I need you to talk to your guy friends and have them flirt with me all day.” I said calmly.

Daniel laughed and stopped immediately when he saw I wasn’t. “Oh! You’re actually serious. Why?”

I sighed and didn’t want to tell him for who it was. So, instead I told a white lie. “Daniel, I’m sure you’ve gone through break-ups. At the moment, I want to feel pretty. I didn’t wear this outfit for nothing. I want him to know what he’s missing out on and if hot guys flirting shamelessly with me will help raise my self-esteem then so be it.”

“Do you need to talk about it?” Daniel asked, sympathy layered in his tone.

“No, but I do need guys flirting with me. So will you help me or not?” I demanded.

“Sure, anything for you M.” he said and placed his arm over my shoulder.

“Come on, I’ll walk you to class.” He said and pulled me in the direction of the science department.

Daniel was telling me a funny story about his summer vacation when we arrived at my class. I laughed hard when he told me that he had walked in on his parents getting it on under a tree. I felt bad for him, but I couldn’t help my laughter.

The tardy bell was going to ring any minute now so I gave Daniel a kiss on the cheek. “Thanks.”

“No problem,” he said and winked at me before turning to leave for his class. I walked in and sat in yesterday’s seat.