Chapter 10

Hi guys! Okay I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @ginamrslovett for leaving an awesome comment and also because she's from Spain! Which I've always wanted to visit and live there. Anyways, I knowI promised you ginamrslovett that you'd totally enjoy Chapter 10 because I was going to put some steamy scenes but my mind got carried away from me and so Chapter 10 became extremely long sooooo....I'll split it into another chapter. Anyways, I'll stop talking and let you read. Please leave me comments if you like the story. Please!!! Oh! And orwny points to whoever can guess the name of the song that M has circling in her mind. Happy Reading :)

Because of Taylor’s torment, I was late to school. Unfortunately, security was doing a tardy sweep and I was given a ticket. Tardy sweeps occur only once a month. If you’re caught by a security officer out of class without a pass, they hand you a detention ticket. Lucky me!

Taylor –the lucky, son of a gun- was able to get away with it. Apparently, I knew better since I was in ASB. I had to serve detention after school for an hour and that left Taylor without moi for an hour.

When I walked into first period, I spotted Taylor right away. He sat in yesterday’s seat but my seat was taken by none other than the bitch of all bitches, Sully. I knew from the bottom of my heart that Taylor had no interest in her but for a few seconds I saw red. I felt like going over to her and dragging her by the hair away from my seat and my boyfriend.

Thankfully, Mr. Givens distracted me enough to think logically and better about that plan. Instead, I sat far away from Taylor and Bully. The neighbor beside me kept me distracted throughout the whole period. I didn’t pay any attention to Taylor or how Bully was too close for comfort. I didn’t pay attention to the way she’d trail her finger nails along Taylor’s thigh. I did not pay attention to the way she’d look at his lips and then back at his eyes when he was talking to her.

No sir, I was not paying attention to what was happening back there. The bell rang and I quickly got my stuff and left. I was not going to punch her in the face and I was not going to cut off his testicles. I stopped by my locker to pick up my math book but Naomi thought it was the best time to start talking about what Taylor would find attractive in a woman’s body.

Three minutes after her non-stop monologue, I shut my locker with too much effort and said, “Stop talking!”

Naomi snapped her mouth shut and I could see I had hurt her feelings. I felt guilty but sometimes she was too full of herself. “What did I do?”

“Sorry, it’s not you. I’m just not having a great day so far.” The moment I said that, Taylor came out from the hallway with Bully draped on his arm. He looked over at me and whispered something in her ear. She laughed and left.

“What happened?” she eyed Bully warily.

And this was the hard part out of everything. I couldn’t tell anyone without giving away the secret. I couldn’t tell my best friend that I saw Bully flirting with my boyfriend. I couldn’t tell her that the man she had a crush on was my boyfriend. I couldn’t tell her the history between Taylor and me. I couldn’t ask for relationship advice or how to get Taylor to have sex with me.

So, I settled with an “I don’t want to talk about it.”

Naomi stayed silent for a couple of seconds then said, “M, I hope you’re not keeping secrets from me. If you need to talk about something really personal I’m here to listen. I can keep my mouth shut when it’s crucial information.”

That right there made me feel even worse. I was such a lousy best friend. “I know.”

Hurt flashed across her eyes but she blinked it away fast that I wasn’t sure if I’d actually seen it. The tardy bell rang and I left for class. I didn’t feel like going since I would have to be forced to share a whole table by myself with him. Ditching seemed so appealing at the moment that I opted for it.