Chapter 3

Hey guys! Here's another chapter. Comment and give feedback! Happy Reading!!!

When we were in line grabbing food, I turned to Gio.

“Okay, when where you going to tell me that we were back together? I thought it took two people for it to work.” I said.

“I know.” Gio said calmly.

“What do you mean?”

“I know your secret.”

I stopped to get some raspberry iced tea and then went to pay for my food. I waited for Gio to pay his and we started walking to where my friends were.

“What secret?” I asked. I was nervous about his answer. It couldn’t be the Taylor secret or could it?

He gave me a ‘duh’ look and said, “It’s completely normal that you have a crush on the guy. I wouldn’t blame you if you did. I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. It sometimes gets rated r.” He teased. I punched him on the arm.

“Oh! Whatever! I don’t look at him in any way. He’s just a guy. Besides according to you, we’re a thing again and I don’t cheat on boyfriends.” I teased.

“I’m sorry if I put you in a compromise position.” He said.

I was about to say something but he said, “We’ll talk more later.” He kissed me on the cheek. We were by my friends already so when he made his move my friends were staring.

“Way to be smooth,” I whispered at him. I turned to my friends, “Why are you guys staring? Do I have a sign on my forehead that says ‘look at me’ or something?”

Gio cleared his throat and I looked back. Taylor was standing behind me and he looked more ticked off. I pulled Gio to the lunch table and sat him next to me. Naomi sat next to me and said, “I thought you said Gio and you were over?”

“I thought so too,” I murmured.

“What was that M?”

“I said you were wrong. I couldn’t help myself. I missed him and he felt the same.” I explained.

“Oh, okay. Oh! Hey, Taylor why don’t you sit next to me?” She waved Taylor over.

He sat next to me and she said, “Well, you know M and her boyfriend, Gio Benitez. We call him our future Picasso since he likes to draw and stuff. I’m sure you know Bella and Omar. The girl next to Omar is Susanna and the person beside her is Malika. The girl behind her talking to that guy is Crystal M. and the guy she’s talking to her is her ‘loser’ of a boyfriend. But hey, you can’t help who you love. Now on the other side of me is D. and she’s talking to her bf Ben. So D, when are you giving me my new purse?”

“That’s not really fair N. I thought you were drunk or something. I was played.” D said.

“Well, I don’t know if I heard right, but you said it was your Gucci Fall collection bag right?” Taylor stepped in.

“Oh! Yes, I can’t wait to wear it with my new wardrobe” Naomi said.

“Well, I feel bad that D has to lose her favorite bag to you Naomi so why don’t I make it up to you D? I mean it is my fault you lost. I have connections with Gucci and I think I can get you another one.” Taylor said.

“OMG! That would totally be fair.” D said.

“I’m glad.” He said and gave her a smile. I could have sworn all the girls in the cafeteria sighed. I looked around the cafeteria and people were staring. I was no longer hungry. Gio put a hand on mine and made a signal with his head as to leave. I nodded and Gio said, “Guys we’ll catch up with you later.”