Chapter 13

Hey guys!! Well, I didn't upload Friday but I did today that must count for something...right????? Well, anyways For those of you who didn't know, I had a really bad case of wisdom teeth. For those of you who have went through it know the pain I've went through. Unfortunately, the dentist said that they weren't ready to come out so I have to wait a month. But my prom is coming up and I do not want to have Chipmunk cheeks for my picture so I will have my teeth removed after Prom. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I didn't get show you guys how M writes her songs because my mind ran away from me and so I semi, sort of deviated from it. Sooooo....that means more chapters for you guys...joy. jk. Sorry about the spacing in the story. I had to type most of this chapter on my phone and so when I sent it to my email, I get this. Enough blabbering and wasting your time reading this. Happy reading!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> Is the flight attendant. Supermodel Giselle

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND EXPLICIT WRITING!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!! FOR ALL OF YOU YOUNG READERS AND STUFF...

It was getting pretty late. The sun had gone down and there was a full moon out tonight. When I was done packing a suitcase, I grabbed my phone and called Naomi to tell her I wouldn’t be going to school tomorrow because my parents decided to fly me in. When I hung up the phone, Taylor wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me to the front of his chest.

“Are you ready?” He asked huskily.

I shivered and turned around to face him. “I’ve been ready ever since I saw you yesterday and you were holding the bouquet of roses.”

He grinned and pecked me on the lips. “Let’s go then.”

Taylor was a gentleman and so he grabbed my suitcase and we headed downstairs. “Where’s your suitcase?”

“I won’t be carrying one. My clothes are already there.” He said.

I nodded and I checked to see if I had everything I needed. I did and so we left for the airport. At least I thought we were heading to the airport. We decided to take my car since mine was more inconspicuous then his. Yeah right!

He drove us to a private airport. I gave him a questioning look and he said, “If we went to an airport the paparazzis would be there.”

“How do you know that the people here won’t take pictures of us and sell them to a magazine or something?” I asked nervously.

“I know the owner and he is very strict with his employees when it comes to secrecy. Trust me we’re good.” Taylor said as he parked the car.

We got out of my car and I unloaded my suitcase and Lola. At the last minute I realized I needed a guitar to keep me sane. Taylor had questioned me the whole time about the guitar but I kept saying that I was learning to play it. I knew I was going to have to tell him soon.

Another hour passed and we were in the air. The flight attendants were very nice and when they thought I was staring they wouldn’t keep their eyes of Taylor. I wasn’t jealous I was just annoyed. Taylor seemed to pick up on my mood and so he tugged me under his arm and kissed my forehead.

“I only have eyes for you.” He comforted.

I sighed and closed my eyes. “I know.”

Taylor kept murmuring lovely and sometimes things that shouldn’t be told to your own mother. When he did say those things, I’d try to stop the blushing from showing on my face but I failed. He was deliberately turning me on.

I pulled away and shot him a murderous stare. “Stop.”

“I’ll stop if you can’t handle me.” He teased.