Books Written by midnight-disaster

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: midnight-disaster

☮Age: I'm 14

☮Gender: and female

☮What got you writing?! I love reading; I guess it just stemmed from there.

☮What genres do you like to write?! I generally write about the supernatural; it's the genre that I read most.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! The dream with my writing is to become a published author. I mean, fame and fortune would be nice, although I think it's a little far-fetched for me.

☮Anything coming up?! The only upcoming thing I have in the works is The Monster Within. It's a vampire novel going for Watty

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Lost in Darkness

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Raven's lost everyone close to her. Her father abandoned her family when she was five. Then on Raven's 16th birthday, her mother died of a "heart attack", or so everyone believed. Then there were two, Raven and Grace, identical twins and about as close as two people can get. But then on the first anniversary of their mother's death, He came for Grace. Now Raven is all that's left of her shattered family. She's reluctant to let anyone else into her heart after so many tragic losses, but when a demon targets her, Cole, her best friend, promises he won't let anything happen to her. Will they be able to stop the demon with their combined powers, or is all lost? Will Raven be able to protect what's left of her heart from shattering into a thousand pieces?

★Genre: Paranormal | Fantasy | Romance

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~