Books Written by DirectedHeartz

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮ Name: DirectedHeartz

☮Age: 14

☮Gender: Girl

☮What got me writing: the exitement of creating a whole new world, escaping momentarily from your everyday life and entering into story world. Connecting my emotions to my characters, love it! I've always loved reading (not boring stuff!) like fiction books etc. And have always been eager to write something that people could enjoy, it makes me so happy the thought of people reading my work and smiling at least, once.

☮What genres I like: Romance, Teen fiction, Fanfiction, Drama, fantasy, vampires, werewolves etc. Literally anything that isn't boring :P

☮Do I want to become anything from writing: Yes, I want to hopefully become a famous author. Not sure if my dream could come true but I would seriously be over the moon if that happened.

☮Anything coming up?! -

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Doorstep Princess

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Grace's whole life has been a lie. As baby her life had been in danger so she had been left on the doorstep of her so-called parent's house and 17 years on Grace is told that she is a princess of small country and that she must find her brother and that she must gain conrtol of her country once more. Join Grace as she goes on a journey to find hope, friendships and maybe even love?

★Genre: Fan Fiction | Humor

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~