Books Written by dorinekur

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Dorine

☮Age: May I keep this private, please?

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!) Reading's my passion, and I really wanted to write a book that people would like it like I like other books, too, so I decided to try writing.

☮What genres do you like to write?! I suppose Romance, Teen Fiction and Humor are 3 of my favourites. I want to go into Action soon, but right now I have two stories I need to write, so after I complete them I'll start on action.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) Something like J.K. Rowling would be amazing, but I don't think I can make it big like that. Maybe someone like, say, Lisi Harrison? J'adore her.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequel?!) Yes, yes. Of course! But I haven't decided on it yet, so it'll be kept under wraps at the moment.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Emails to the Arrogant Boy After Class

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: "You guys make an adorable couple, even if he's an arrogant, cocky idiot who doesn't know that his true capability is 100% downwards from his assumed capability."

What was meant to be sent to Fleur Dream's best friend, Jackie Heart, was sent to Jeremy McGinn -- the boy who Fleur was describing. The email sparks the beginning of a humorous quarrel-cum-"loving"-series-of-emails between two fighters.

★Genre: Humor | Teen Fiction

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~