Books Written by SkittlesBitch

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Desiree Jasmine

☮Age: 15

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I have always had an interest in writing since I was in the fourth grade. I love to read and writing stories. When I discovered this website made it even better and encouraged me to actually become an author.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Teen Fiction, Romance, mystery and Humor

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) Yeah I would like to be like, Lisi Harrison because her book inspired me to read even more.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequel?!) That's what the readers have to find out hehe ;)

           __________________________________________________

★Title: Surviving the Clique

★Subtitle: If you're not on my level, then you're a lame bitch

★Summary: Five best friends start a clique of their own and girls envy them the head girl in charge is Bianca the rich stuck up snobby rich girl who thinks well knows she is better than everyone else.Follow her and her friends in this tough journey in high school with each other .Will their strong personalities and hatred towards each other cause them to break up and become enemies? Or will they put their differences aside and learn to deal with each other?

If your not on my level then your a lame bitch!

★Genre:Teen Fiction | Humor

           __________________________________________________

                   ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~