Miss. Bipolar by Blood On The Dance Floor

so im gonna hurt my cuz... i'm trying to upload my other stories n she wont let me!! help!! btw the video is Miss.  Bipolar i love how catchy this song is! but then again all of them are! just not the most appropriate.... anyways read please! or dont then i shall come n visit u n poke u on the side of ur tummy to see what u ate last night!

*************************************************************************

 F>>F>> Next day!

I walk up to the bus.

'I can do this. All I have to do is tell him and grab my shit and leave. Unless he forgives me and asks me to stay.'

I tell myself before knocking. Andy answers the door.

"What do you want?"

He asks feigning upsetness but I know that it's fake by his face.

"I have to talk to you. Can I come in?"

He thinks for a secon then lets me in.

"Thanks. It's a couple of things though."

He nods telling me to continue. I decide to just blurt it out.

"I'm pregnant."

He looks shocked.

"And because you don't believe me that I didn't kiss that ass fuck, and you don't answer your phone when I call so I'm just gonna stay with Kora."

I tell him then move to our old bunk. I pull out my luggage from under it. I go back and forth from the bus to Kora's car until I have all my shit in her car.

"Andy, if you want to be in your kid's life go ahead. If you don't then don't. I don't care it's your decision. Bye Andy."

I walk out of the bus and head to Kora's car. When I'm in the car I cry. I've been holding the tears since I came here.

Andy's POV

'Who the hell can that be? Everyone else is gone.'

I open the door to see Mandy. My heart hurts and longs for her.

"What do you want?"

I ask feigning being upset.

"I have to talk to you. Can I come in?"

She asks. Should I let her in? Will I keep myself 'Upset' with her? Then I move over and let her in.

"Thanks. It's a couple of things though."

Damn I love her.  She stops so I nod so she can continue.

"I'm pregnant."

She blurts. I'm surprised.

'I'm gonna be a Dad!'

Then my inner voice says,

'If that's your kid.'

"And because you don't believe me that I didn't kiss that ass fuck, and you don't answer your phone when I call so I'm just gonna stay with Kora."

Then  she  moves to our bunk and grabs her luggage. How am I just standing here? Why can't I just stop her? When she finishes  she says,

"Andy, if you want to be in your kid's life go ahead. If you don't then don't. I don't care it's your decision. Bye Andy."

She leaves... It's all my fault that the girl I love is leaving me with my unborn kid. Dammint why the hell did I jump to conclusions? I look out the window and see her go in the car. She sets her head on the wheel and her shoulders are moving as she's crying.What the fuck is wrong with me?

F>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>> 2 weeks Mandy's POV

My stomach has gotten a little bigger. I haven't gotten a call or text from Andy. I guess he doesn't want to be in our lives. I'll find a way to be okay with that. I hope.

I throw on jeans and a black gir shirt that says

'Me and the squirrel are FRIENDS!'

I put on my black converse and tease my hair. I'm off job huntington today. My Kora left me to go on her honeymoon last week. She won't be back for another 3 weeks. I had to convince her to go because she was trying to say screw it I'm staying with you and the baby. I walk out of Kora's home with her keys in my hand along with wallet and phone. I go into the car and blast BOTDF Miss Bipolar.

F>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I finally find a help wanted sign. It's at Barnes and Nobles. I walk in and go to the first register. I see a girl with black hair with red and bleached blonde highlights. She's wearing a MCR t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black converse.

"Excuse me. How do I applt for the job?"

"You've gotta speak to the manager."

"Well where is she or he?"

"Right here. So I'll give you an interview right now."

"Okay. Thanks by the way I should tell you now that I'm like a couple weeks pregnant."

"After you pop out the baby how long will you be out?"

"2-3 months."

"Mkays now onto the interview."

F>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the job. And by the way I'm Autumn."

"Thanks so much."

"Okay so everyone at Barnes and Nobles are a family."

"Okay."

"Will you tell  me who's the dad? And if your still with him?"

"His name is Andy and no I'm not with him."

"Don't worry I'll be here if you need help with this kid because like I said we're all a family."

F*(********************F(**************** 1 MONTH

My tummy is bigger. Atleast I'm not like those one girls, that when they get pregnant they blow up.

I throw on sweats because I went from a 3 to a 4 in the past month and a half. I pull on my Never Shout Never shirt.  I throw on my red converse and leave for work. Thank god it's like a 5 min walk. When I walk in Autumn comes up to me and says, "We're getting a new guy today."

"Cool who is it?"

"His name is Alex and you're running the register while I teach him the ropes. And in 3 weeks we're having a band come for a signing. If you work that day it'll count as over time."

"Really great who's the band?"

"I don't remember the name but if I do then I shall tells you."

I nod and head over to the register. 5 minutes later I see Lilith's cousin Alex walk in.

"Mandy is that you?"

"Yeah I'm just fatter."

"Why are you here?"

"I just broke in and am robbing this place. Sssssh Don't tell."

He looks at me surprised for a second.

"Okay but anyways I'm living here for awhile now."

"Who's the dad?"

He asks pointing to my tummy.

"His name's Andy and I'm not with him anymore."

"Why?"

"This Assfuck kissed me outta nowhere and Andy saw. He called me a slut, whore. So I took my shit and left. At the moment I'm staying with my cousin and her husband."

***************************************************************************

okays so watcha think? i'm trying to upload for my other stories lemme know watcha think! thanks for reading!

-Adrenaline Extermination