Coffin

F>F>

My phone goes off.

"Hellos?" I ask.

"Heys."

I hear Sophie's voice.

"What's uppers Sophie?"

"All of us are going to be out today so it's just Andy and you."

"Okay. Get me some icecream or don't come back at all."

I say then hang up my phone. I go back to my bed where Andy is still sleeping. I poke his face.

"Why are you poking my face?"

"To tell you that everone else is out for the day. So it's just you and me."

Then Andy kisses me passionately. I kiss back with the same passion.

F>F>

After a couple rounds we get up from bed. I throw on my ripped skinny jeans and because I don't feel like looking for a shirt I tell Andy,

"Give me a shirt."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not going out in my bra and jeans."

He chuckles as he grabs a black shirt and throws it at me. I throw it on and grab a rubber band and tie it on the side. Then I tuck the tied part under the shirt so it doesn't look so big.

"Okay. Let's go to the park!" I exclaim.

"Okay let's go."

Andy says laughing as he grabs my hand.

When I see the swings I take off running. I jump on the swing. Andy comes up behind me and starts pushing me.

After a while we continue walking through the park.

"Uhm. Excuse me."

We turn around and see a guy and a girl both with jet black hair. But the guys has light brown bangs and the girl has blood red tips. They look about 14 or 15.

"Yesh?" I ask

"Can you sign this?"

The girl asks Andy.

"Sure."

After he signs their stuff. I ask,

"You have a camera so I can take a picture of all 3 of you?"