Set The World On Fire

♪Mandy's POV♪

"Don't say anything just listen." Lili says.

I nod.

"I want a ride back to the dorm and then I'm moving out. We won't be talking again."

I nod my head and the tears are pricking at my eyes. We start walking back toward the car.

I hear Andy following us but I don't care. When we make it to the car Andy says,

"Mandy before you leave can I talk to you?"

I look toward Lilith to make sure she doesn't get even more upset at me.

"I'll wait in the car."

She goes in and plugs in her ear buds.

"Let's hang out tomorrow." He says.

"No Andy I can't, not now."

He looks at me shocked and then says

"Why don't you give me your number and I'll give you mine and you call me when you want to hang out." He suggests.

"No Andy. I just lost my best friend last thing I need is to bring you back into to my life."

I say going toward the driver's seat.

"Goodbye Andy."

I say going in the driver's seat and go home.

FF

We get to the dorm and Lilith takes down her posters. She sets them down on her bed and pull out her luggage. She grabs her laptop, charger, iPod and charger, etc. When she's mostly packed up she leaves. Then I break down crying. I cry myself to sleep.

Next morning I wake up and shower, scrubbing off all the run down eyeliner. I throw on sweats and my new white MCR shirt. I put on a lot of black eyeliner. I leave with my phone, iPod, and money. I walk out of my dorm and see Lilith talking with other people.

She sees me then keeps talking. I look down at the ground and keep walking. I walk to Starbucks and get an iced coffee. I sit down and plug in my ear buds.

†Andy's POV†

I can't believe I let her go. I've been moping around since last night.

"What's wrong?" Jinxx asks noticing.

The other guys turn toward me and notice now.

"Andy. What's wrong?" Ashley asks.

I explain what happened last night.

"Why don't you go and find her?" Jake asks.

"I don't know where she is."

"We can use our fans to help us out."

"Yeah. Just tweet it and tell them to pass the word. There's got to be someone who knows where she is."

"Thanks." I say starting to tweet.

'If anyone knows where Mandy is let me know and you'll get 2 front row tickets and backstage passes to our concert in your city.' I push the tweet button.

"Did it." I say proudly.

"Now we wait."

♪Mandy POV♪

Someone taps my shoulder. I pause my iPod and turn. I see this guy with neon green hair, pale skin, dark grey eyes, about 5'8", black skinny jeans, black hoodie, black converse, and angel bites.

"Is this seat available? All the others are gone."

I take a quick glance around. The place is packed.

"Sure." I say.

He sits down across from me.

"I'm Alex."

"Mandy."

"Cool how old are you?"

"19. You?"

"23."

Then his phone goes off and he takes a quick glance at it. He looks up quickly.

"So are you from the area?"

"No I'm here to go to school at NYU."

"My cousin goes there."

"Really who?"

"Her name is Lilith." I freeze.

"Oh. I didn't know you were Lilith's cousin."

"You her friend or something?"

"Was." I whisper.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's fine." I say.

My phone goes off. It's a text from Lilith.

'Where r u? I need my crap.'

"I've got to go. It was nice meeting you Alex." I rush out before he can say bye.

;):D:):P:]:/:(:(:'(:-S:-):-)<3:'(<3:D:D:[:S:/:|:-S=/=P=D=P=D=)=]=[=[=/<3:-P:-):P:S:/:-]:D:[:|:):P:/

Eh I felt nice rite now so ur welcome! Lemme kno watcha thinking gracias 4 reading!

ADRENALINE EXTERMINATION