Fallen Angels

F>F>

I look around. I'm in my old High School.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself.

Then Mike and Brianna come up to me.

"Hey emo bitch." Mike says, and Brianna laughs.

"See you in history."

I walk to my class late as always. Everyone turns toward me with something in their hands. Everyone starts throwing it at me. Then Lilith walks in.

"Hey everyone."

They stop.

"Why throw that when there are perfectly good rocks ther."

Everyone smiles and grabs 2.

"On the count of 3, 1..........2.............3!" Mike yells

I feel them hit me. I drop to the ground.

My eyes shoot open and I sit up. Andy's next me.

"It's okay. It was a dream."

"But it felt so real."

I tell him my dream. I'm crying in Andy's arms.

"Come with me." Andy says.

I nod. Andy gets up and I follow him. He leads me to the roof. We lay down. Andy falls asleep just as I'm about to I hear the roof door open then slam. I sit up and see Gerard moving toward the ledge. I jump up.

"Gerard. Don't. Just tell me what's wrong."

"Lyn-z's dead." He says turning toward me.

"What?" I ask.

"You heard me." He says walking back toward the ledge.

"Gerard."

He stops again.

"What the hell is gonna happen to Bandit?"

"Mikey will take care of her."

"And if something happens to him? They wouldn't let me take her. She'll end up in a foster home. Who knows how they'll treat her." I say venomously and walking closer to him with each word.

"I.. I just.... can't deal.... with this pain."

"So because of that you want Bee suffering? What if she decides life's not worth it? Or she becomes a slut and gets pregnant and her foster parents throw her out and the dad of the kid leaves her? What if she's an alcoholic? What if she's a drugee? What if she finds out how her dad died?" I ask.

I can keep going. Gerard drops to the ground and keeps crying. I rush up to him and hug him.

"I'm..... sorry." He says mostly toward Bandit that could've been.

"Don't be sorry but what you should do is go back to the room with Bandit. Tell her you love her and never let her go. I'll tell her about Lyn-Z."

He nods and gets up and goes back toward his room. I go back to Andy. He's up and I bet he saw the whole thing.

"You just saved his life."

"Not just his." I say into his chest. We hear the door open again and I whisper,

"Pretend to sleep."

$# AN hello thxs for reading!! Oh and this is adrenalines cousin Killer Vengeance saying hays!!!!! I love u all random people !! :) #$