All Your Hate

HEYS IF U HAVE A BVB SONG TITLE U WANT USED JUST LEMME KNOW BUT IT CANT HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED! ANYWAYS ONTO DA STORY!

FF †Andy’s POV†

“Why was she freaking out earlier? Why was she hyperventilating?” I ask myself in my head.

The doctor leaves toward the door then turns and says

“You can leave in 2 days.”

I smile glad she’s okay. She looks so pissed right now.

FF ♪Mandy’s POV♪

Finally I can leave here. Andy hasn’t left my side. I get up with my sweats and the rest of my old clothing back on. They wheel me down stairs and to a car. I didn’t know whose car it was until Andy walked out of the driver’s seat.

“Wow these people really don’t want to get sued.” I think to myself.

When Andy and I are on the freeway, he turns toward me and asks,

“Mandy why did you cut yourself?”

“I don’t know.”

“Please tell me why.”

I look out the window. I sigh then say,

“After Lilith finished grabbing her crap a couple of days ago I broke down. Right after she left. Then I felt like going to something I haven’t been to in a while. My emergency razor for when I’m depressed. I made my first cut and it felt good after all these years. But after my 5th cut I started feeling dizzy. Then I passed out.”

“Why did you cut yourself before?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why won’t you tell me?” I shrug.

“Please tell me.” He persists.

We’re in front of the college.

“Fine. I first cut myself after you left because my only friend left before I could tell him I love him.”

I get out of the car and walk to my dorm. Getting dirty glances from a bunch of people. Then the school jackass I mean jock comes up to me.

“Hey emo girl heard you got put in the hospital. What too many cuts?”

A second later Andy and he are fighting. After a while Andy stands back up.

“Don’t you ever say anything like that again about her.”

I’m standing there shocked. Andy comes up to me and grabs my hand and pulls me to my dorm.

All over the door are posters that say,

“Emo bitch.”

“Get Help.”

“Die Emo”

“Look at God for help.”

Andy rips them down and throws them away. I open my door and walk inside. Andy starts jumping on my bed like a 6 year old.

“How old are you Andy?”

“Uhm 7.”

“You mean 6.”

He pouts then grabs me and starts tickling me.

“ An-dy –s-sst-o-op!”

“Say you think I’m awesome.”

“Yo-you-r- a-ar-are-aw-e-s-o-me!”

He thankfully stops.

“And don’t you forget it.”

I playfully hit his arm.

 “Wanna watch a movie?” I ask him.

“What movie?”

“Either Lion King or Tim Burton’s Nightmare before Christmas.”

“Lion King of course.”

I stand up and go to my movie’s stand. It use to be full with all of Lilith’s movies and cd’s but now it only has a bunch of kid movies.I grab Lion King and put it in my DVD player. I end up falling asleep after Mufasa dies.

†Andy’s POV†

Mandy falls asleep with her head on my shoulder. I pause the movie and carefully pick her up bridal style. I set her on her bed. Then I hear her mumble quietly “Don’t go.” I lay next to her and she comes closer toward me. ‘Damn I love this girl.’ I think before falling asleep next to her.