Car drive

Marco:

"So do you know where we have to go idiot or are lost?" says Amreen.

"I know where I’m going.... I think", the last part I say under my breath. The truth was I didn't know where I was supposed to go. Steven said my dream would show me the way but it didn't make any sense. I just got to a door and opened it and then woke up. Nothing on telling we which way to go, what to look out for, just nothing.

Now I’m sitting in the passenger seat of a car which I don't know the make or model (I’m not a car guy) just pointing in which direction to go. I just had this feeling, every time Tony asked we which way to turn I would just say left or right. (Yes Tony is driving). Amreen is sitting in the back seats and when I mean seats I mean she keeps changing from one to the other at her pleasure. We all are dressed in our battle gear, me in the black armour; Amreen in her battle gear from her time in Jono's squad, and Tony were dressed in pure white battle armour with Golden trimmings. The crest of his helmet has golden and on his breast plate has two golden thunder bolts that meet at the centre of his chest.

 "Left or right man" says Tony for the tenth time.

"Left man, just turn left." I say.  I don’t know why It just feels like it’s the way. I turn my head out the window and just stare at cars going by, people walking along the street. I was one of those people not long ago, now I’m a bloodling with powers and I get to use weapons and blow stuff up.

 A thought occurs to me. "Why don't we use the flying cohort service or some other bloodling transport to move in, why are we in a car and in normal traffic"?

 Amreen laughs and Tony smirks, "because we don’t want to attract attention dumb ass" says Amreen, "especially since you don't know where you are going".

"Leave him alone Amreen", says Tony calmly. "I know many Demi-gods that go through this, they say that they just have a feeling and actually don't know the location." he stops talking for a bit and we drive in silence, almost silence except for Amreen and I making faces at each other. "But if it is like that, then you should tell me man, that way I won’t get worried about getting lost". I look at Tony and just say "it’s like that". He nods and continues driving.

After a while of more silence, (this time me and Amreen behaved) we entered a little busy street with shops and stores that were bustling with people, cafes with wooden tables outside and those outdoor umbrellas that seem to match, I’m so engrossed by everything that I almost didn't here Amreen, "hay guys can we stop for a bit, like at a cafe for a drink or something?" I take my eyes away from the window and look at her, "what’s wrong, all that lounging around back there make you tired" I tease. "Noooooo" she says quickly, "I just want to get out of this car for a bit" she says more slowly. "We can't" replies Tony, "we are dresses in our battle gear and would totally freak everyone out". Just as he finishes his sentence Amreen unties the lever laces holding the battle gear together, I whistle just to embarrass her but as the gear comes off, we see that she had been wearing normal clothes underneath. She looks up a Tony. "You were saying". I laugh and Tony just shakes his head. "I’ll find us a park and then I will change then, you gonna come too Marco?", "yeah I’m coming, I’m not missing this."

After changing we all head to a cafe and we all sit outside, I order a sprite, Amreen orders a hot chocolate and Tony just gets water.

"Why you going for the water, were at a cafe order something proper" says Amreen as Tony drinks his water. "I don’t drink anything else, I eat and drink health because I like to". Amreen looks at me with a shock, then back at him. "So if I order something that is unhealthy you wouldn't eat it?" she asks. "No I wouldn't, if I was at a party I would cause it’s all that is there, but I got some food in the car that I can eat." Amreen rolls her eyes and I smile, normally when people roll their eyes at me, I say be careful they might roll out and then I’ll take them, weird shit like that. But she wasn’t rolling them at me so I stayed quite.

Amreen and Tony kept talking for a while, I just sat back and enjoyed my sprite, I like listening to people talk, it’s just how I am. I look around a bit. I see some teen’s shopping together, a business man on his mobile and rushing to his next appointment. A mother and her child walking by, the mother was wearing a simple red dress, with matching handbag. The kid was dresses in a Ben 10 alien force shirt and trousers; he also had a toy dinosaur in his hand. The kid was pulling away from his mother who had him by his wrist. He was saying. "mummy I won’t go, no cross street, bad place". His mother just picked him up, "don’t be silly Justin, it’s just a clothing store come on". As I was about to return to the talk between Amreen and Tony, I decided to look in the direction that they were heading. I couldn't see the name of the clothing store but I didn't need to. Standing on the inside of the building was a guy in black hoody, at first it didn't bother me, except later I realised he was staring at me, and in a really creeping way. Someone bumps into him and as he moves I swear I see some fur, like monster fur. "Tony, Amreen, can we get back to the car quickly. I’ll explain when we get in". Tony sees the serious look on my face and gets up quickly, Amreen quickly looks around trying to see any sigh of danger, "were Marco, what’s wrong" she says. "Just get back to the car" I say, I look at the store but the monster was gone..shit. "And we better hurry" I add.

We race to the car and we get there we quickly change into our battle gear. Then Tony slides across the front of the car and opens the drives door. Me and Amreen get into the car and quickly fasten our seatbelts. "Just go man go, I think I saw a monster and it definitely saw us!"

"Ok man" says Tony and he starts the car. "Um guys I think you should start driving". I and Tony turn to Amreen, she is pointing back to where we came from and the monster with the black hood is walking toward us, but not just him. a whole lot of Identical monsters were right behind him. This is not going so well.