Revealed

Marco:

“Owwwwwwwwwwwww ..............................my head.”

 I open my eyes to absolute shock. The guy was dead and I was alive.

"Did the explosion kill him" I ask Tony.

Tony is looking at me with awe. "No it didn't you did, don't you remember?" he asks

I shake my head and he continues, "You went all like dark lord and stuff with shadows whizzing around you man, and with a flick of your wrist you killed him. Then you fell back onto the ground and have been like that for a few minutes"

I try to recall any of that but I just couldn't, the last thing I remember is everything getting darker and then waking up with a sore head. "Well I can't remember a thing after I hit the wall cause the explosion from the breaking of the scythes...O FUCK"

I search the room for the broken blades but they weren’t anywhere to be seen. “Where did they go?” I say.

“I don’t know man, after you fell on the ground all the shadows disappeared and it was like they had taken everything with them, the shadows I mean. No blood no swords your shield went as well, no dark shadow spear no nothing. Except the guys armour” and as if to prove his point he nods in the direction of the armour.

“Put it on man, it will look good on you” he states.

I walk over to the armour slowly; almost not sure that’s its empty. I stretch out my left hand to the beast plate, it felt cold but smooth. I pull it over myself and tighten up the straps. I then grab the greaves and the bracers, both of them fitting perfectly on me.

I look for the helmet but I can’t see it. “Over here!” Tony shoats

He is holding the helmet in his hands, “catch” he says before throwing it. I catch it mind air and quickly place it on my head.

“What now then?” I say to him.

“Well”, he replies. “We should get out of here and go back to your camp”

“WHAT! I ran away from that place and you want me to go back. ARE YOU INSAIN” I say

He raises his hands in surrender “it’s the best place to go, all those teachers and help you strengthen your power”

“What power, I can’t remember going anything” I say

“Exactly my point man, go back to camp, see what they can work out and then leave. That’s all I’m saying”

The annoying part was that I understood what he was saying, I just didn't like it.

"well I guess we better leave this place then" I start to walk out of the room but Tony stops, " hay Marco, how did you get here without a flashlight. It’s so friggen dark in here. Even with my powers I found it hard to see"

I smile at him. "Before all this my only power was to see in the dark, and if I can do what you said I can do....well it’s a good improvement"

Archer Girl:

I found out where he went, that little idiot went into the dark cave zone all by himself. I can see his footprints going straight in.  I still can’t understand why he ran off or WHY I have to look for him.

I had decided that now I won’t kill him at all, ill just hang him upside down on a tree for three days, no food no water. He will enjoy it and I can come out whenever I want and watch him suffer.

I decided to wait outside the monster zone, no point of me going in there to get him. He will probably just run out like a baby he is.

I sit down under a tall oak tree which is hidden from the cave by some bushes and spread my things around me. My bow, my knife and my bag of supplies. In my bag I have everything I need, some bandages and medicine to help and heal people, some poison to hurt and kill people (I use these more), some food for me, rope for tying up Marco with and everything else you would expect to find in a supplies bag.