Chapter Twelve

Hey! I know this chapter is way overdue! I have been editing for the past month to make this book the best it can be! Please point out any mistakes!!!!

 *********************************************************************************************************

'In and out. In and out Ned. Just keep breathing. It will be over soon enough." Dad says as Uncle Harley and him pick me up out of the trunk.

Is he telling me how to give birth to a baby? I have a feeling that childbirth would be less painful than what I am going through now.

"It hurts. Everywhere." I whimper out after several gasp for air.

That was manly. I must be giving birth to something.

Every little jostle adds a new spurt of agony through my body. As they carry me to our destination, small cries of pain escape my lips. If they carry me for much longer, I don't think I can make it. How long can a damn driveway be?

"I know, I know. Riley will help you. Well, hopefully he will." Uncle Harvey says as they carry me down the pathway to the house.

From what I can see, Aunt  Lydia and Mom ran ahead. I hear arguing, but I don't pay much attention to it.  The pain is too much to care about anything else. It seems to get progressively louder and more heated as they carry me closer.

"Well what in the hell else are we supposed do Riley? This is the last place I want to be right now!" I think I hear my mother scream at someone.

"I am with a human right now! We were just about to.... Wait never mind what we were doing! Can't we do this in around an hour?" a deep voice yells back.

"No! It has already started! It happened about an hour ago! We don't have the time!" Aunt Lydia yells back to who I can assume is Riley.

"Oh." is the only thing said for a while by Riley.

We reach the them in less than two minutes. The pain decided to attack my eyes, and I let lose a scream of agony.  My vision goes totally black, and my eyes seem to be engulfed in agony.  I started to twist, but two pairs of hands held me firm. I feel like I was going to die, and that is never fun.

"So, this is Ned. How come you never let me meet him before?" Riley said in a gruff voice.

"Because you dabble in the dark arts, and I don't want that around my son. Yet, these circumstances seemed to bring us together. We are in need of your services. " Dad says with distaste.

 I think they carry me into the house. It smells faintly of blood, but that just might me.

"I see. Now, I will only do this on one condition. He comes under my tutelage for a month. I want him to learn some things about his new life."

I felt someone lay me down on something cold. That sends the pain to my back, and I cry out. I feel someone grab my arms, and force them into some restraints. Oh god no! This is my dream that I have been having for so many months. Am I in the white room? Please tell me that this is just a freaking dream! I begin to thrash and cuss. I feel my mother's hand rum my hair, and that seems to calm me down.

"No. Absolutely not." I heard my Mom say to Riley.

"Fine, then I won't help him. You'll just have to watch him die."  He said in a nonchalant voice.

"Fine then. I hope you know that I do not approve of the dark arts, but I will let you teach them to him to save his life. You know the dangers of awakening that part of him." Dad said with gritted teeth.

"Charles, you can't let that happen! I don't want my baby to turn into a monster!" Mom sobs.

"Olive, what other choice do we have? I don't want to watch my son die. I won't sit by and see him suffer like that when I know we can prevent that!" Dad says as he pulls her away from me. 

My vision begins to come back, and I can see everyone besides Riley, back away from me. I look into his eyes, and see that they are glowing red, like mine were. I look over to my parents, and they look scared. Mom looks like she had been crying, and Uncle Riley and Dad both have to seem to hold her back. I look at my body and see that leather belts are tightened around my legs and arms. My head whips around and I see that I am in the damned white room.

"I think you should leave. I like to work alone." Riley said to them.

"No. I am not going to leave him." My mother sobs.

"Go! I'll be fine." I say, trying to hold back the pain in my voice.

I just want Riley to start what ever he needs to do. I just want the pain to go away. They all walk out, and Riley seems to smirk at me. I cry out because agony of the  that seems to run through my veins

"Shush, I know it hurts. Hell, I remember when I went through that. I couldn't move for around three days."

"Three days? I am going to feel like this for three freaking days?" I scream at him.

My voice came out more like a smoker's rasp. I try to grab my throat to stop the pain, but I am stopped by the restraints.I struggle for a moment, but I can't do it anymore. Slinking back into the chains, I close my eyes and try to will the pain to go away. 

"Ned, I have no clue how long this is going to take. I am not going to promise anything besides this will hurt. A  hell of a lot."

As he was saying that, something began to glow in his hands. He began chanting, but in a different language. Then glowing light looked purple, but it kept on swirling in a strange pattern. Soon the light shaped into a ball of purple light.  He moved closer to me, and put the glowing purple sphere near my chest.

"On the count of three, your body is going to hurt like hell. You'll probably wish you were dead, and so will I. Trust me buttercup, this isn't a patch of daisies for me either." He said.

My muscles clenched as the ball got closer to me.

"Okay, let's get this over with."

"One."

A pause.

"Two."

Longer pause. Oh god no. I have a feeling this is going to hurt like no other pain I've had before. Even worse than what I was feeling now.

 "Three!"

He shoved the purple glowing ball into my chest, and I could tell his knees buckled. We both seemed to scream out of pain. It hurt so bad, that I almost rip out of the restraints. It feels like he just poured battery acid on my chest, and all over my body. Riley shoves me back, and I notice that his eyes have turned red. I have a feeling mine did too from just the pain of it. The agony from the purple ball ends just as soon as it came. It left the both of us gasping for breath.

"No more. Please no more. Don't do it again!" I beg

"I won't. That hurt me as much as it hurt you. I don't want to do it anymore than you do. That magic just saved your life kid."

"Well it hurt like hell." I say, still panting.

"You'll be thanking me for what I just did in a couple days. Trust me."

"What did you do to me?"

"I will tell you at a later time. You have to sleep now. Your body is going to need the most rest it can get." He says while he walks toward the door.

"Well that's just freaking great! How am I going to sleep now?" I yell once he is out of the room.

"I heard that! Go to sleep" Riley yells through the door.

I could feel my body get heavier by the second. My eyes blinked a few times, and then I fell into a long dreamless sleep.

Ahhhhhhhh I'm so evil! Mwahahahaha!!!!!! The next chapter will have more answers! I just wanted to be mysterious for one more chapter! I am probably going to go back in a few days and edit this, but for now tada! You met Riley! I haven't decided what actor is going to play him yet. I am debating over Tyler Hoechlin (Derek from Teen Wolf) or Kellan Lutz (Emmett from Twilight)

They're both extremely hot! Like Oh my god Becky look at his butt hot!!!!!

(Ten points for whoever gets the ORIGINAL song that is from!)

\