Chapter Five

This is a late birthday present to bella15! Happy Birthday!

Please re-read this! I just had to edit it! It was driving me crazy!

Hey if there is any mistakes, please point them out! That would be awesome!

I trudge back to my room, but I don't think I will be able to sleep.I start to pull off my gray tee-shirt and my pants. Once I am done stripping, I grab a thick blue towel from my closet. Just as I jump into the water, I immediately give out a cry of pain. That water is so freaking hot! I change it to a cooler setting, but in five seconds flat, it turns into the Arctic ocean. I swear and switch it to the middle. Okay, now that is better! I don't want to burn of any body parts, especially the unmentionables! 

Showers always seem to clear my mind. My Mom used to yell at me every night for spending so much time in there. I just like it because the rushing water seems to clear away all my stress. I finish washing all my parts, and turn off the shower.

I grab the towel ans start to dry my face. I pull on a pair of boxers, but something catches my eye in the mirror. I think I see eyes in my window. But, no they can't be. They look yellowish in color. It might be a raccoon, but I don't think their eyes are that big. Without taking my eyes away from the mirror, I inch toward my baseball bat. I am not going to hit it, but if that thing attacks me I am going bat-ship crazy.

Just as soon as I am going to turn around, it moves from my sight. Holy crap, holy crap holy crap! That thing is going to eat my face off! I rush to the window, scared out of my mind. I take a hesitant look down, and all I see is leaves. Thank potatoes! A raccoon is not going to eat my face off or something worse. 

I shake my head, and go to lay down on my bed. After twenty minutes of tossing and turning, I decide to turn on the T.V..  MTV comes on, and I barley pay attention to it for two minutes. It is some show about werewolves. like that could ever happen in real life! Saying that would be like admitting that vampires and witches were real! That is just plain ridiculous!

I decide to drag my butt of my bed and get some food. I try to be as quiet as possible when I walk down the stairs, but they all seem to groan under my weight. really? Can I catch a break any where? The rents don't seem to hear, so I walk to the kitchen. As I am walking past Dad's study with a huge bowl of white cheddar popcorn, I hear his voice. 

"We are coming tomorrow. Hopefully we won't be too late. God-forbid if he changes on the plain." My Dad says in a low voice,

I strain to hear the response on the phone, but it comes out as a mumble. The only words I can make out are "  Ned........strong........blood.......turns.....help......painful."

Why is my Dad talking about me and blood with this random person? And what is going to be painful? I almost walk in there to find out what he is talking about, but something holds me back. I want to hear more of this conversation.

"I understand, I understand. That is why I need your help. Olive and I can't handle this alone."

A muffled sound comes out of the phone, but I can't make anything out. I am concentrating so hard that I almost blow my cover. The popcorn begins to slip out of my hands. I make a mad grab for it, and somehow catch it without spilling any. Woah, I am a freaking ninja! I tuck it into my arm, and hold it football style. I don't want to drop it again because I have a feeling I am not supposed to be listening to this conversation.

"Alright Sanguine Frater I must go now. I will see you tomorrow night and hopefully we can find something to do about him. " My Dad says.

Who in the hell is Sanguine Frater? Well there is no time to figure it out because I think Dad is walking out of his office! Holy crap! I run to my room in two seconds flat, and pretend to be sleeping. I think my heart has never beat faster before. I hear his footsteps go up the stars, but he just walks strait pass my bedroom door. 

I open my eyes and see what an idiot I am. The bowl of popcorn is laying right next to my head and the T.V. is still on the werewolf show. Wow, Ned. Really? I shake my head at myself and reach for the remote.

As soon as I grab it, I see a text from Holly. I almost fling myself out of the bed to grab my cell phone. I flip my phone open, and I can't believe what I read.

Holly: Ned, can you talk?

Ned: Yeah, of course I can. What's wrong?

Holly: Lance cheated on me! With some slutty freshmen that got held back like three times!

Ned: That's terrible! Did you break up with him? How did you find out? 

Holly: I caught him when he went to the bathroom. He was texting our whole entire date, so I grabbed his phone to see who he has been talking to when he went to the bathroom.He was texting her saying how he wanted to "get together" with her after our date!

Ned: He is a pig! I am so sorry Holly that you had to go through that. I am always here for you.

Holly: Awww thanks Ned! Do you think we could hang out tomorrow? Since it is the weekend, and I don't have to work at my dad's shop.

Did Holly Smith just ask me out? The Holly Smith! Holy ship. What am I going to say? I don't want to sound like I am not interested in her!

Ned: I wish I could. I am actuality going to England for the next week or two.

Holly: Well that sucks. I guess we will just have to go out when you come back. I have to go now, but text me the second your plain lands back in California ;)

Ned: Alright I will! Nights!

Really Ned? Nights? How old are you? Twelve? Well there is nothing I can do about it now, since I already sent it.I set the phone down, and start watching  the Jersey Shore.

Hopefully since she broke up with that ass, she will be finally mine.

I'm so so so so so so so sorry! I just had to change this chapter! I just hated it so much! It was just a really crappy filler, but now its awesome! Yay! Don't throw a pineapple at me! Those things hurt! Hopefully this edit will be awesome! again I am so sorry!  ahhhhhhh don't kill me!!!!!!!!

(lol do you like my alternative curse word?)