Chapter Seven

Okay I have added a a cast for my story! But I still need to find Ned's parents characters. Also you might have not heard of Samuel Larson before. He is the boy with dreads that won the glee project! (NOT the Irish one!)  HE IS SO HOT! I sound boy crazy right now, so I am going to start with the story now!

Please tell me if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes!

***********************************************************************************************************

Ned's P.O.V. (so much better to write in this one)

I need to wind down tonight or I am going to an ass face tomorrow morning when I get on the plane. I am defiantly not a morning person. I rather stay in bed, then get up and start my day. One day after staying up all night drinking monsters. (the energy drink) I slept until seven at night. That was one hell of a night.

I can't believe that Holly broke up with Lance. She was with him since the summer before ninth grade! I am honestly surprised that she didn't break up with him sooner. Hopefully when I get back from England, she will want to hang out. Hopefully it will turn into something more!

I turn off Jersey Shore because I am not even paying attention to it. I think Snookie and Dina are talking about meatball or meatloaf problems. I get under the covers and put in my headphones. Music always seems to calm me down before I go sleep. Even when it is heavy metal.

I put it on shuffle, and the first song that comes on is my band's newest song, Escape to Your Soul. Seth and Tanner wrote it, and it is pretty good. It has a lot of symbolism, and is kind of hard to sing at times. The notes get high fast, and then suddenly it slopes down. It takes a lot of concentration to sing that, and my voice always feels sore afterwords.

Speaking of Seth, he really freaked me out today. He kept on smelling me. I could tell he was trying to be subtle, but I noticed. When ever he was done with the turn tables, he would walk up to me and pretend to get a drink out of his water bottle. But he would make a small sniffing sound when ever he walked by.  Well he has always been a weirdo, but he is pretty cool dude. Maybe I smelt weird or something. I practice daily hygiene and I am not a sweaty dude, but it was kind of strange. I wanted to tell him to stop smelling me.

I feel my self nodding of and I don't really care. I pull the music out of my ears, and shift into a more comfortable position.  Its around midnight and I have to get up at five . Oh joy. I am going to need a gallon of coffee, and around six Mountain Dews to wake me up.

*****************************************************************************************************

I'm running. Far too fast. I can't catch my breath. I'm going to fall. Sweat is gushing down my face, but I don't even attempt to slow down to wipe it off. It will catch up to me. My breath is coming quicker and quicker, and soon I am gasping for breath,

I am scared as my life flashes before my eyes. I don't want to die. I"m too young. There is many things I haven't done yet, like parachute off the empire state building

 I stumble just a little on a root. Just enough for my attacker to catch up to me. I close my eyes waiting for him to strike. I fall, and close my eyes. I feel  a prick in my neck, and I can't tell who or where I am any more.

I almost wake up there because I don't want to see what happens next. But this dream seems different. Like I will see something more to the white room. But, do I want to?

Suddenly the scene changes. I am in a totally white room. But I am more terrified then before. I am strapped to a chair. Its all white and it begins to hurt my eyes. But I start to notice more things. Like my throat hurts so much, like someone poured acid down my throat. The walls have blood splattered all over them, and the room wasn't as blindingly white before.

It looks like there is a glass of blood on the floor. My stomach gives a a cry of protest when I think about how it got into that glass. It seems like my body has a new mind of its own, and my arms reach out to grab it  and put it to my mouth. The glass is up to my  mouth and I can't seem to stop my self. My mind and body seem to be at war with one another. My body wants my to drink it, but my mind is repulsed at the very thought,

I smell to make sure its not blood. Hopefully it is just  milk with food coloring, but my worst fears are concerned. It has the distinct coppery smell of blood. It smells kind of good, almost like a sweet quality to it. What is the matter with me?

My hands begin to shake. I scream, I curse, I cry, I do everything to get me noticed. Yet, I have a feeling no one will hear or care to help me out of these chains. Blood begins to spill all over me, and the pain in my throat increased.

My mouth starts to water. I can't believe I am doing this. What in the hell is wrong with me? My mouth opens, and my arm brings the glass to my lips. I take a small sip, but then I start to chug it. I can't stop myself. It tastes too good and it curse the savage pain in my throat. Soon the glass ends, and it leaves me wanting more.

What is happening  to me?

 Bum, bum buuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay how was this chapter? Its pretty shocking, If I do say so myself. But remember this is a dream! or is it?  That's for me to know and you to find out. Mwhahahaha! I feel evil!

Vote, Comment and Fan!

I love you in a creepy way! lol