Chapter Ten

If there are any mistakes, please point them out to me! I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!

We push through the mob at the baggage claim, and somehow get out luggage. I never knew that my mom could have so many dang suitcases! I have no clue how they got so many bags on the dang plane. Or better yet, where dose she put them in the house?

 Once we get all of our luggage, everyone seems to have a bad. Uncle Harvey has two in each arm, which is an impossible feat. I can barely lug one of my mom's suitcases with both of my arms, let alone two. I honestly think she puts rocks inside them.

"Hey Ned! Are you going to sit there and gawk at my beauty or grab you bag off the floor?" Uncle Harvey yells to me in a joking way.

"I can't help it! Your just so beautiful." I say with a big grin on my face.

He shakes his head while smiling, and continues walking through the airport. I see a ton of people, some resting their heads on the walls, some talking to each other in a language that I don't understand. I still like listening to them talk, though. The accents sound very interesting. I want to learn at least five more languages before die, because I would like to know what people are talking about. I hope to someday live in Athens when I am older. Or maybe Las Vegas.

As we reach the elevator, there is a dilemma.

The elevator is about the size of a bathroom stall! Who thought of that brilliant idea?  Freaking monkeys? Not all of us can fit with our huge bags. Uncle Harvey and I offer to wait as everyone else squeezed in.

"So Ned, have you noticed anything weird about yourself?" Uncle Harvey asks, soon as the elevator door closes.

"You mean like, hair growing in places?" I say awkwardly.

Well, this conversation is an uncomfortable situation. Is my Uncle asking me about puberty? Because I have absolutely no desire to talk about that with him. Or is this talk about the birds and the bees. Oh god, I hope not.

"No, no, stranger things. Like weird dreams and not being hungry?" He ask in a serious tone.

"Um, kinda." I say in a strained voice.

How can he know all of this? Maybe Dad has been talking to him about me.

"We will talk about this later" he says, as the elevator door opens.

He gives me a serious look, but then goes to an easier conversation to talk about. Sports. We talk about the world cup, and how it is going to be in Brazil inn 2014. We chatter about this until we reach Mom, Dad, and Lydia at the car we rented.

After twenty minutes of shoving and continuous whispered cursed we get all of our bags in the trunk. It also didn't help that Aunt Lydia was singing "Baby Got Back"  the whole time we were trying to figure out how to put seven bags into the tiny trunk.

"Will you please be quiet!" Uncle Harvey yells to Aunt Lydia as she begins her tenth time singing the Sir Mix A Lot song.

"You know you love it!" she giggles toward him.

"No I do not love that song. But I do love you." he says as he pulls her into a hug.

I think they are about to kiss, so I turn away. I do not want to see my uncle and my aunt make out. That is freaking gross as hell to see family members kiss. I don't care how old you are.

I got into car, and rest my head against the glass. The drive takes about thirty minutes, which goes by really quickly. I am still half asleep from the plane ride. Its like my brain is in a fuzz.. I think that creepy but ghost did something to me.

"So Ned, your birthday is tomorrow. Are you excited to be turning sixteen? That's the age you can drive down in the states, right?" Aunt Lydia asks me.

That comment kind of pulled me out of the trance I was in.

"Yeah, I can finally be a free man! I will not have to drive with the rents." I say jokingly back.

I get a glare from Mom, and a small smile from my Dad.  Aunt Lydia has a small chuckle, but then conversations dulls down into aimless chatter.

We reach the hotel in ten minutes, which is record time to Uncle Harvey. It is called the The Connaught and is super nice. This place looks freaking expensive, but Dad already paid in advance. I have a feeling a lot of rich people stay there, because the staff seems really snooty. One gave me a look once we were checked in, and I gave her a look right back. She seems surprised that I would do such a thing, so she rushes back into what I guess is a staff break room. Serves her right!

We climbed up the the two flights of stairs, which is never fun with nearly fifty pounds of luggage . By the time we get to our room, I am out of breath. I try to hide it with quite small breaths. Wow, I need to work out more. I really need to start jogging again in the mornings.

Our room is on the second floor, and by the time we get settled it is about nine o'clock at night. We don't feel like going over to my aunt and uncle's house, so everyone stays there for the night. The suit has four beds, a huge dining room, a colossal kitchen, and a monster-sized family room with a whopping television. I am going to enjoy watching soccer on that.

I am not that hungry, and no one else seems to be either. However, the rents order a pizza for every one. They order my favorite, pineapple with ham. We watch t.v. while Mom and Aunt Lydia gape at the room. I laugh as they gasp over the fine embroidery on the curtains.

"They're just curtains Mom!" I yell towards them.

That gets a shout to be quite and an explanation about how they are "not just curtains."

Five minutes later, the pizza man knocks on the door and Uncle Harvey pays him. They set the many boxes of pizza on the coffe table, and every takes a slice.

I grab a piece and put it up to my mouth. Suddenly, get a strange head ache. What the hell is happening? I feel really dizzy. I think I am going to puke. I fling the pizza back into the box, and hold my head. I am about to puke up the salted peanuts I grabbed from the plane. Yup, I am. Oh joy.

I run to the bathroom and throw up stomach vile and a few small brown chuncks. That is just freaking gross. My throat burns like someone poured liquid fire down it. I start to pull myself up to the sink tro gulp down some water, but I end up falling. I think I hit my head because the damn room won't stop spinning! I sink bank onto the wall and hold my head and moan.

"Ned are you okay?" My mom yells toward me.

"No." I manage to croak out load enough for her to hear.

Dad, Mom, Aunt Lydia, and Uncle Harvey all cram into the bathrooms too see what is the matter. All their noses crinkle when they smell the puke, but that dosen't stop my mom from kneeling next to me.

"Oh honey. My darling baby, what has happened to you?" my mother sobs toward me.

 "It has started." My dad says in a somber voice.

I look up and his eyes have turned red. I glimpse over to Uncle Harvey and his eyes are red too. Finally I stare into the mirror and see that my eyes, which were one a soft baby blue, have turned a bright,  harsh, and cold crimson too.

"What is happening to me?" I whisper.

OH SNAP!!!!!!! I JUST WENT THERE!!!!!!!!!! how was this chapter? I know i haven't updated this in forever! i feel so bad!!!! please don't throw pianos at me! I will try to update again this weekend because I am chocked full of new ideas! I was going throw a major writers slump, but I am back!!!!!!!! Please recommend this story to your watty friends!

 I love you in a creepy way!