Life with Tonks

My life with Tonks has been fun. She has many thinks for me to help with around her apartment. It has been 8 years sence I have been with her. I am excited because tomorrow is my birthday June 4th, I will be 11 and my brother will be 9 on July 31st. I know that I will be reciving my Hogwarts letter and list to get my supplies. Tonks lets me read her old books from school and I have a feeling that I will be in Ravenclaw because I am so smart. when we go to the weasly's it is so much fun they have twins my age and a boy a year younger and a girl 3 years younger. We play a fanstic game called Quidditch and i am fantastic at being the seeker. 

- next day-

Today we went to Diagon Ally to gather all of my supplies. When I went to recive my wand the first one I touched was it. It is 12in holy wood with a female unicorn hair. It is said that female unicorn hair is more powerful then male and that only a powerful female want have the wand, it turns out that I am very powerful so I cant wait for school I love reading Tonks' old books but I cant wait for class its self. I love with all my heart Transfugaration, charms, potions, charms which all happen to be the subjects you need to take to be an auror. We have everything that I need for September 1st. When we were back at tonks' apartment we started to pack up my trunk when all of a sudden an owl came to my window. I saw the letter on the owl's foot and it has fair hand writing that makes it a freind or Order Member.

Tonks went over and graded it. As she reads it looks very very happy becasue it is a letter from Remus Lupin saying" That he was coming with us tommorw seeing how I am now in my first year of Hogwarts.

----- Next day----

Tonks is in my room shaking me to wake up and to be dressed in 5 minutes. So I head over to my dresser and pull out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a green v-cute t-shirt, and my pair of dark blue nikes. As I head down stairs I hear the voice of Remus Lupin of uncle Moody. I run down the rest of the stairs and yell" Uncle Moody!!!!" As he turns around he has a big smile on his face when he sees me. Then Tonks comes over with some grape jam toast my favorite and says" It is time as soon as you finish, Remus is going to  come with us to Kings cross." I start jumping up and down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed and i am going to keep my promise to update every week end.

Vote and comment and tell your friends

AP<3