The Family that lives together dies together

FYI: this is the last chapter in the book there will be another one out like next moth maybe called The Second leg of my Journey. its will be the second harry potter book kind of so next month I hope it wil be out.

****************************************************

 We have found out about Nichoals Flamewell and now have been trying to deal with meany things but we believe that it is Proffessor Snape just he was bitten by Fluffy. Proffessor Dumbledore is gone and now we believe Proffessor Snape is going to try to steal the Stone. We head out of the Common room under my invisable cloke. We get to the down and unlock it and enter fluffy's room and find out that hes a sleep. So we move his paw and jump down into the hole. The I notice that we are in Devil Snare. I stop moving and tell the rest to but they don't. So I fall through, then Hermione does. The boys wont stop fussing about how they are going to die. I then do the spell and they fall through. We enter the next taste and its to find a key. Me, Senus, and Harry grabe a broom srick and take to the sky chacing the key with the injured wing. We get it and unlock the down and get through. We find a chess game, and there are three empty spots which Harry, Ron, and Hermione quickly take so me and Senus stand on the side. The game goes quick and Ron is injured so Hermione stays with him as the rest of us go a head. We enter the next room and see that  it ios not Proffessor Snape and the it is Proffessor Quillerr. We are shocked and then Harry says " It was you.".

He laughs and says " Yes, I had everyone believing that it was Proffessor Snape.". We then hear something saying " Let me see the boy and girl.". Then he unraps his turban and turns around and we see a face in the back of this head. The I say "Talk about being two faced.". The face in the back of his head yells " Watch it you little Potter.". I just roll my eyes and hug Senus. The face looks at Senus and says " A Malfloy with a Potter, a Pureblood with a half-blood.". Senus just looks at him like hes crazy. The all hell braks loose and Quillerr tries to touch my brother and his hands turn to dust. Then Me and Senus whipp out our wands and hex and Jinx him. Harry ends up killing him then the face is like a sprit and flies through Harry then me. As I'm passing out I Hear Senus yelling " Nymphadora!!!!" Then I wake up later on in the Hositpal wing with Harry on the bed next to me.  The Madem promfrey checks us out and we head to the Great Hall for the End Of the Year feast. in the end Ravenclaw one because of us five.

*************************************************

Untill next month I will be working on it now but it wont be out there yet so ya 

AP <3