Quidditch

Flitwick took me to meet the captian of Ravenclaws Quidditch team. When we entered he said " Morgan come here I found you a new seeker, her name Nymphadora Potter she is the best that i have seen.". then Flitwick left and morgan asked me " Do you have a broom?" I looked at him with a smile and said " Yes the numbus 2000.". He looked down at me wide eyed. Then I simply said " Dumbledore had put in  a request for me a few years ago to have it by the time I started schooling.". Morgan looked down and said " Tell your mom or dad to send it in so we can begin pratice soon."

So I felt to send my owl to have Tonks send my owl back with my broomstick. So I headed up with my letter that said ' Tonks, if Dumbledore didn't tell you that I made the Quidditch team well I did and could you send me my broomstick back  with Holly please and I cant wait till Christmas break  Luv nymph.' Then I called down my owl Holly and petted her then tied the letter to her foot then she gave me a quick nip and flew off.

Next day

I was at breakfest and saw Holly already back with my broom and as she lands I hear Diggory yell "

She has a broom professor dumbledore." Dumbledore looks down with a twinkle in his eye and says " I know I okayed it so if you would so kindly excusse you self Mr. Diggory the rest of us can carry on with Breakfest.". Then Morgan comes over and says " When your done eating come down to the pitch and we can pratice and you can meet the team." I look up with a smile and say" Sure.". I think I am falling for him but he might have a girlfreind maybe I could ask him out.

Henry morgans prov.

Nymphadora is soo cute I wounder what she would say if i asked her out.

Nymphadora's prov.

i headed down to the pitch and I meet the rest of the team and we all praticed for 3 hours then be bedore I left Henry calls me over to the capitians office and says " Nyphadora will you go out with me." i I look at him shicked and say ".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe until next weekend you can find out what sshe says and sorry for not up dating last weekend i was out of town with no internet accesse.

AP<3