Intro

Cimorelli, recognize the name? well duh! they are the 6 SPECTACULAR sisters; Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani; from YouTube. If you don't know them look ‘em up! they are a singing group that was popularized on YouTube and signed to Universal Music's Island label. Wait why i am i telling ya’ll this?! Im pretty sure if you clicked on this story you know who these 6 amazing girls are.

Aurora Simons, Shes smart, kind hearted, nice, shy and loyal. She grew up a relatively normal life, her parents were together, she has 4 brothers. Her family was nurturing, in her family, family always came first, nothing could top that. Her family was a big one, she had 10 aunts and uncles just on her dad side. Her family was spread all over the US, but California was were most of her family lived, unlike everyone else her family lived in Kentucky. She had a bit of southern draw. She is 16, sophmore in highschool, straight A student. She doesn't let many people in, considering the last time she was burned.

So what will happen when Aurora bumps into her idols, literally. Cimorelli, will they want to get to know Aurora? What will happen when the Aurora gets to know Cimorelli? Will she open up to them? or keep them shut out?