Chapter 29

In a nanosecond, Aaron grabs me by the wrists, pulling me closer to him until he can reach my lips. When our lips touch, there's someone clearing throat. "Your coffees," the waitress tells us nervously and a bit uncomfortably as we both turn to look at her.

"Fuck," Aaron curses under his breath, takes out the wallet and throws some bills on the table. He stands up then and I watch him with interest and with wonder what the hell is he doing. "Come on, Brooke," he tells me impatiently.

"What? Come where?" I ask dumbly. The waitress is still standing beside the table, not knowing what to do with herself. 

Aaron eyes her and when I look at her, she's looking at him, biting her lip. I narrow my eyes. "To my place," Aaron grits out. 

When I keep sitting there and staring at him, he comes to me and grabs my hand, pulling me up. He drags me behind him and I turn back, longingly looking at that fresh coffee. "But ... the coffee," I try saying, ignoring the waitress's confused look.

"Forget the coffee," Aaron replies. "I can make it for you after we fuck." 

A teenager that just stepped inside the café eyes us with interest, probably hearing Aaron's words. He looks me up and down and then at Aaron, smiling to himself. Ah. Good times. I don't have the time to study the teenager longer because I get dragged forward again. 

"Aren't you a little ... impatient?" I say with a huff. "Slow down, cowboy, I'm not in a condition for running!" 

Aaron throws a look at me over his shoulder. "Do I have to carry you?" he asks. 

I widen my eyes at him. "You can just slow down a little," I try. 

Aaron stops suddenly and I almost crash right into him. He releases my hand and turns to me, putting both of his hands on my face. "You really fucking turn me on with your hot mouth that never knows how to shut up." He pecks my lips.

Weirdly, that's one of the hottest things anyone has said to me. "Thanks?" I say. Aaron merely gives me a weak smile and turns around, dragging me behind him again. "You know, you're really weird," I tell him.

"No wonder we go together so well," Aaron replies without turning around this time.

Oh. Nice. Hearing him say those words moves something inside of me and the insides start burning in pleasure. 

We go to his place again and before the door even fully closes after us, Aaron's hungry mouth is on me, his wandering hands all over my body, trying to undress me as fast as he can. "Whoa, there," I am barely able to mumble against his demanding mouth. "Don't you want to slow down a bit?"

This earns me a bite on my jaw. "I need to be inside of you. Right. In. This. Second." He pecks my lips and carelessly throws my clothes on the floor. 

Alright, then. I'm not the one to say no to that. Or to him, after all ... 

I return the favour, undressing him equally as fast as he does me, enjoying the touch of his hot, naked skin under my hands. 

Aaron slams me against the wall, gently enough so it doesn't hurt, but hard enough so I know his intention and I get his message. He roughly pulls my bra down. He doesn't bother with unclasping it and taking it off, just pulls it down to reveal my aching breasts to his mouth. 

Oh, I see how this is going to go. I wrap my hands in his hair, enjoying his mouth on me, his teeth tugging my nipple and blowing hot air on it after. I lean my head back against the wall in pure ecstasy. Every other thought disappears from my mind.