Rememberance

Hello everyone! I know, I know. It’s been SOOO long since I’ve updated. I truly am sorry for that, but anime hadn’t interested me anymore in the time that I didn’t update. But nowadays I’ve been catching up in the subbed Naruto episodes, and I’m going to start reading the manga again :) I stopped at the part where it revealed Madara as Obito, so don’t spoil anything for me! ;D

————————————————

Fuyu’s POV

“Who the hell are you?” Itachi spat. He reacted quickly and grasped onto my neck, slamming me into the wall behind me.

I gasped for air at the sudden impact, unfortunately not anticipating the attack. “Jeez, Itachi. At least be a little bit more gentle with the ladies. I don’t appreciate you choking me. I mean, I know it’s been a while, but are you really that excited to see me in my human form again?” I teased lightly, smirking.

“Who are you?” Itachi asked again, narrowing his eyes.

“You really don’t recognize me?” I frowned with a fake pout.

Itachi angrily pulled me away from the wall, only to slam me back down again. I groaned, my weak human spine not yet accustomed to such force. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, before snapping them open to reveal his sharingan. 

I held up my hands in mock defense. “Hey, woah there buddy. We sparred only a few hours ago, no need to do it again.”

“What are you talking about? I’ve never met you before.” Itachi snarled.

“Sure you have. We used to be the best of friends, remember? We always used to do everything together. That is, before I murdered the Chi clan.” I grinned at him.

Itachi’s eyes widened. “Fuyu? Fuyu Chi?” He asked in disbelief, releasing me from his iron grip.

I landed safely on the ground, reaching a hand up to rub my sore neck. “Yeah, that’d be me.” I shrugged.

“But I thought you were a wolf…” He narrowed his eyes again. I sighed.

“Yeah, I was. And I will be again in the morning. It’s hard to explain because I myself don’t know why it happens, but it just does. On every full moon night, I transform back into my human figure. And since tonight just happens to be a full moon, here I am.” I grinned.

Itachi sighed and nodded. “What were you doing in Leader-sama’s office?”

“I was given a mission…” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“A mission? So early in your enlistment?” Itachi frowned.

I nodded slowly, “Yes. Leader-sama wanted me to return to the Leaf Village and keep eyes on the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki, Naruto Uzumaki…”

“Return? So you’ve been to the Leaf Village before?” Itachi asked.

I nodded again. “Yes, that was where I was previously staying… In fact, I’ve been partnered with Sasuke. He’s been rather happy ever since I came along.” I smiled softly.

Itachi’s eyes slightly softened at the thought of his brother being happy. “That… That’s good. Thank you for that…”

I smiled and nodded. “Well, I suppose I better go pack. I’ll be back in 3 weeks time.”

“Be careful.” Itachi whispered. I nodded again.

“Of course. I’ll keep an eye on Sasuke, too.” I spoke.

Itachi smiled softly and nodded. “Thank you, Fuyu. I hope to see you soon.”

“You will.” I said, before turning around and walking to my room to pack.

——————————————————

Don’t worry! I know this was a short and kind of boring chapter, but I'll be updating again soon!