Mission: Start

Hey! Hopefully it hasn’t been too long (:

Oh, IMPORTANT! Have you read the prologue to my new Naruto fanfic, Reality? I’ve been working on it for a while c:

-----------------------------------------

Ookami’s POV

Track the Akatsuki? Is he fucking crazy? They’d kill me for sure! And what about the Chuunin Exams?

I sighed. Danzo made to many complications.

“Track the Akatsuki.”

“WHAT?” I snarled, my fur rising.

“You heard me. I want you to track the Akatsuki.”

“What’s the rules?” I fumed.

“You cannot tell the Hokage, nor your little Genin friends. I will allow you to tell Kakashi, he’s trustable with ANBU information. And to gain the Akatsuki’s trust, you are allowed to temporarily join them. Once you have enough information, leave. Do not let them follow you.”

I sighed, but reluctantly agreed. At least Kakashi would know.

“But why exactly would they let a wolf join?”

Danzo paused. “Let them know your real identity.”

I had just arrived at Kakashi’s house, ready to tell him. I turned and bucked my legs like a donkey, my paws banging on the door. When there was no reply, I did it again.

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Calm down.” I heard him groan.

I rolled my eyes, watching as he opened the door. “Ookami? What is it?”

I brushed past him, walking inside. Kakashi shut the door, furrowing his eyebrows.

I sat down on the floor. “I have a mission.”

“From the Hokage?”

I shook my head. “From Danzo.”

Kakashi’s visible eye shot wide open. “What?!”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m now an ANBU member, Kakashi.”

Underneath his mask, his jaw dropped.

When he didn’t reply, I continued. “My mission… Is to track the Akatsuki.”

“What?! Ookami, you’ll be killed!”

I sighed. “Kakashi, a mission is a mission. I’m not backing down.”

“I need to tell the Hokage!” He exclaimed, making me snarl.

“You can’t. Kakashi, this is confidential ANBU information.”

He bit his lip, then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Alright. You… You be careful. Come back… For Sasuke.”

I slowly nodded, exiting.

Well this’ll be fun.

Time Skip

I was already gone, the village miles behind me. I sighed, my 4 legs striding across the ground as I ran. I had no clue where their base was, which was already a major flaw in this plan.

I growled to myself, “Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should have declined! I bet I’ll be dead before this mission even ends! I doubt Danzo even made a fucking plan. He just wanted some goddamn information, which will get his wrinkly ass nowhere! Even the ANBU can’t beat the Akatsuki!” I ranted, increasing my speed.