Full Moon

I’M A HORRIBLE PERSON I’M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAVEN’T FOUND THE TIME OR INSPIRATION TO DO SO, BUT TODAY I WAS REALLY IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE!

ONCE AGAIN, I’M SO SORRY! I HOPE TO BE UPDATING A LOT MORE OFTEN! (: I hope none of you amazing people left b/c my lack of updating skills… I don’t blame you for doing so, but I just want to say that I love ALL of you!

-----------------------------------------------

Fuyu’s POV

“You aren’t normally a nostalgic person, Itachi.” I replied with a dry, bland taste in my mouth.

“I’m simply reminiscing on the days when we were children.” He said, sitting down in an empty chair next to my bed.

“As was I.” I shrugged, laying my head on my paws.

There was a long, deathly silence between us.

“Why did you come here, Fuyu?” Itachi finally spoke, making my eyes narrow.

“To join the Akatsuki.” I answered as if he were stupid.

“I mean, why did you really come here?” He narrowed his eyes right back at me.

“I have my reasons, which, frankly, you don’t deserve to know.” I snapped at him, my fur ruffling angrily.

Itachi sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose to calm himself down. I expected him to say something else, but instead he simply got up and left.

I stared at the empty spot where he was once sitting, with a frown. I hadn’t expected our conversation to take that turn. Then again, I could never predict anything around that man.

With an aggravated sigh, I jumped off my new bed and stalked outside, into the main ‘living’ room. On an old, nasty looking couch sat Kisame and Deidara. I frowned as the pair turned to look at me.

“Look who it is!” Kisame chortled, “Welcome to the team!”

I ignored the unnecessary outburst. “Do either of you happen to know when the next full moon is?” I asked.

“Uhhh… Tonight, I think. Why?” Kisame replied, raising an eyebrow.

“No reason.” I muttered, furrowing my eyebrows and turning around. I suppose I could just lock myself in my room for 12 hours once I turned. I couldn’t risk the suspicion of any of the members. Nor did I want to explain myself to them.

I sighed, trotting back to my room and looking at the time. It was about 7:56 pm, and I could see the sun setting outside of my plexi-glass window. By 8:12 it was completely dark outside, and the moon had risen.

I breathed deeply as my bones snapped and reformed and reshaped themselves throughout my body. I soon ended up on2 legs, in my human form once again.

I smiled faintly, stretching in my old being and sitting down.

Boy, do I have time to kill.

-----------------------------------

THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AHEAD! A DOUBLE UPDATE :D

Love you guys!

-Sweetamanda