Ah, Whoops

Meh ._.

------------------------------------------------

Ookami’s POV

My eyes fluttered open, taking in my surroundings. I felt weak and tired, but those feelings washed away once I snapped back to reality.

It was dark… Everywhere. I tried to move, but I felt confined, as if I were in a box.

I was completely alert, trying to asses my situation.

Where the hell am I?! I thought frantically.

Brat… Stop your shouting, it’s hurting my ears… Rune growled. I rolled my eyes.

Then ignore me, you son of a bitch.

I should just kill you… He muttered, before disappearing from my thoughts.

I took rapid breaths, soon realizing that the oxygen was quite limited. I shifted around, laying on my back. Based on the space I have, I guessed I was in a rectangular box.

My eyes widened when I recalled some recent events… Haku ‘killed’ Sasuke and I…

I suppose everyone thought I was really dead… I wonder about Sasuke… I thought.

“I’m in a fucking coffin.” I realized, panicking. If I stayed here any longer, I would run out of oxygen and really die.

I started to scratch the top of the coffin, howling and barking and making any sound that wasn’t suspicious of a wolf… Such as talking.

After a minute, I lost my breath and started panicking even further.

If you die, I die… So I’ll tell you this now. Just use a jutsu to get out. Are you that thick-skulled? Pathetic human… Rune snarled.

I ignored his rude tone, and followed his instructions.

I can’t use a fire jutsu, the coffin would light on fire… Lightning wouldn’t work… Neither would water… I don’t know any Earth jutsus… Air it is then. I thought.

Wind Style: Forceful Gust!

The top of the coffin blew off, also blowing off the 6 ft. of dirt above it.

I laughed, pouring chakra into my paws and swiftly jumping out of the 6 ft. pit. I glanced around, seeing where I was buried.

I froze immediately. I was buried at the entrance of the now destroyed Chi compound. My gravestone was quite large, saying things like ‘She may have been mysterious, but she was a friend –Kakashi Hatake’, and ‘No matter what, we won’t forget her. She may have been a wolf, but she saved my life –Uchiha Sasuke’.

Trembling, I dragged myself away from my compound. I walked with my head down, not seeing what was in front of me.

I stopped as I bumped into something, or rather, someone.

Curious, I glanced up. It was Kakashi, with Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto flanking him.

The four of us froze. My team stared at me in shock.

“Nazo?” Sasuke asked. I glanced at him, not knowing how to answer. Everything was dead silent.

“What the hell?! You were dead! This isn’t possible!” Kakashi yelled, then stopped. He probably thought I wasn’t going to answer.

I paused, sucking in a breath.

“YOU MORONS! IF SASUKE LIVED, DON’T YOU THINK I WOULD’VE?! YOU BURIED ME SIX FEET UNDER, I COULD HARDLY BREATH! SO MUCH FOR FAITH!” I screeched, then froze.

I don’t think I was supposed to talk…