Short But Sweet

:O Woah! I’m back! You know that big test/exam that’s been preventing me from updating? It’s over! I just finished it today at school. Took me 4 hours D: And now I have MCAS… ):

---------------------------------------------------

Fuyu’s POV

It felt odd, sleeping on a bed in a wolf’s body. Having 4 legs was weird in general. To me, at least. I was born a human, as far as I know. And I’m pretty confident in that.

I tensed when a knock came to my door. I paused, before speaking, “Come in!”

The door opened, revealing Itachi Uchiha. I was truly shocked. Him, of all people? And he came here upon his own will?

My heart started to race, and I got rather nervous. Why the hell is he here?

His eyes, dull and soulless, pierced into mine. I was truly scared of him, and I think he knew it too.

“What do you want?” I croaked after an agonizing 3 minutes.

Itachi paused, as if expecting me to yell at him or tell him to leave. I sighed. Of course he would think that. When he left we weren’t exactly on the best terms.

The Chi and Uchiha clans were close, but that didn’t mean all of its members were. Even if both groups were incredibly close allies, both of their leaders tended to have a lot of… disagreements.

When I was maybe 12 or 13, a year or so before the Chi’s and Uchiha’s were murdered, Itachi’s father nearly killed my own father in a quarrel. They were rivals, yet they were best friends. They competed in everything, the fought about everything…

After Fugaku nearly killed my father, my temper got a hold of me. When Itachi came over to talk about it one day, I snapped. I almost ended up killing the guy. Maybe if his tiny little brother hadn’t shown up, I would’ve.

Itachi and I drifted apart. We ended up on bad terms, becoming enemies. ‘Rivals’ was too friendly of a term. And now, we’re nearly leading the same paths. But at the same time, they are incredibly different.

Itachi cleared his throat, causing me to snap back to reality. I glanced at him, shifting my paws uncomfortably.

The next thing Itachi said shocked me, “… How are you doing?”

His voice may have been dull, a void of emotion, but it was full of meaning. That single sentence made me so happy.

Because it came from him.

------------------------------------------------

I hope the sweetness makes up for the shortness! I’m so extremely sorry for my lack of updates ): I’ve had a lot of exams and tests lately! I have 3 this week, all in a row! Fun, right?

No ):

XOXO Sweetamanda