15 // I'm finally back

A/N IM BACK!! I've missed this and I finally have had time and stability.

HahahaHAHAhaHaAh you thought i would continue the smut but no!
Let me off. At least I'm back!

*May 8th 2017*

It has been months since Phil's funeral. This meant it was time. Time to meet Dan's parents. The last time you were supposed to, the travel had been too dangerous to try. Then, everyone was all too busy. Now, the weather was decent, time was clear of appointments and such. You sighed as you slid on your black and purple shirt. You suddenly heard a wild set of clashes down the hall "Dan! What's that clatter? Were are you?" you shouted, trying to locate him. "I'm in the bathroom." you walked up to doing Dan, only to find him on the floor struggling to put a hair brush back together. "What the hell happened to my hair brush??" "I wanted a to grab my toothbrush. Then I knocked the brush off on accident, tried to grab it, it hit the wall, into my face, fell and broke. Now I'm here." you facepamled and looked at him with a serious concern. "How do you manage to do thing like this? What. The. Hell. Okay, well," you stopped for a moment to check the time" we need to get going soon so hurry up." You exited the bathroom and went to the front room to grab my wallet, keys, and purse. Dan soon came out to gather his belongings as well. The two of you stepped out and walked up to a taxi because you were both too nervous to drive. As you got into the taxi Dan turned to you and asked, "Why have you never told me about your parents?" your face became blank and you almost felt the dampness of a tear in your eye. "My parents died when i was fifteen.  I figured you wouldn't ask because I didn't believe you would continue to like me." "Oh my lord. I'm so sorry. I should've asked. And you should know I do still like -I mean- I love you." (book 1 reference awe yeah) "I love you too. I'm sorry. I completely forgot to bring it up." "that's fine. As long as you are comfortable with telling me anything now." The two of you talked through the rest of the taxi ride about odd and in things such as recent events and plans for videos.

You soon reached the cafe where you were to meet Dan's parents. With them was a young man. They brought his brother. That's okay. You straightened out the bottom of your shirt as you sat down. Dan greeted his mum and dad as you politely sat and said hello. Dan's mum cleared her throat and began, "So you and Dan seem to have been together for a while now. It's a pleasure to meet you." "The pleasure is mine. I've been very excited to meet you all." You looked to Dan trying to find the right words to say. He gave you a quick nod of reassurance. Dan's father began, "Have you got any long term goals, money plans, or future plots?" You began to worry for a moment before he started again. "I'm just playing around. We aren't the type to pressure someone with their choices in life."
"Oh... I - um heha. So how are..you??" you asked in a jumble of anxiety. They all replied with a rather pleasant reaction except for Adrian whom had kept quiet the entire time. You continued the chat and you all ordered at least a drink.

Around an hour after arrival, Dan said he needed to use the restroom. Dan's mum began, "I think you are just the right person for Daniel. He always needed someone as loving as you. I can tell the type of person you are. I believe you will be great for the family." you blushed at her comment. 'Great for the family' you thought. She loved who you were. "I believe so too." said Dan's father. Adrian looked up from his sandwich and quietly spoke, "yeah I think you're much better than Dan's past girlfriends." You smiled and thanked them for the lovely comments. Dan came back and sat down. "How were you all while I was gone? No harassment, correct?" Dan joked. You all laughed. After a couple more minutes Dan's father said they had to be off. You hoped to see them again soon as you all said goodbye.

The day went pretty well and you were very surprised by how comfortable you had been with them. They seemed like very nice people.