7

A/N GUYS I'M BACK AND READY FOR WRITING WEEK! SO, WITH LL THE WRITERS BLOCK, I'VE DECIDED TO SKIP TO WHEN YOU ARE HEADING BACK HOME. DON'T HATE MEEEEEEEE!

~*~ One month later.

"Dan can you not?" you playfully asked as Dan was bouncing on the bed whilst you TRIED packing your things to leave today. Dan looked at you and laughed lightly. "Y/N? I've been really thinking and i was wondering how you would feel about maybe....moving. I've talked to Phil and he was actually talking to me about getting his own place near some family. I'm just trying to see what would be best for...us." "Dan, that would be great, but when and WHERE could we move?" "I've found a beautiful two bedroom house in London near the city. its a quiet neighborhood filled with mostly old people. But, Phil said he also doesn't want to be lonely so, move in with Phil or have a place to our selves?" " Erm.... I'm not sure but I'll think about it." 

~*~ Time skip to when you arrive at the apartment

You and Phil sat on the counter. Phil holding a bowl of cereal, you eating a bowl of popcorn that was way out of portion size. "Phil, are you okay? You seem strange lately." You say as you notice Phil staring at you with a deep emotion in his eyes. You weren't quite sure what it was, but you were going to find out soon. " Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you something for quite some time now... I know you and Dan are together and happy, but I don't want to get in the way so that's why I recently changed my mind and I'm going to move... by my self." " Wait, Phil, in the way of what?" "You and Dan, Y/N I love y-you." Phil whimpered the ending slightly. Then, he got up, set down his bowl on the counter, and walked away. You grabbed his wrist. He turned around and kissed you, but almost as soon as he kissed you you pushed him off, almost crying you whispered, "No." He walked away and mumbled,"I'm sorry." You looked up from the floor to see Dan standing in the kitchen doorway... crying. He was motionless. Just standing there, hands by his side. "Dan, you have nothing to worry about. Please don't be mad. I don't and never will love Phil in that way. You stepped towards him, and he pulled you into a deep, passionate kiss. "Y/N promise me you will always be mine. Promise me that I'm the only one you will ever love." "I love YOU Dan. and that will never change." He hugged you tightly. "I love you Y/N." He said quietly.

A/N SORRY IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER. I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT WILL WILL BE LONGER. ILY ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY.<3