5

A/N PH I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE! HI PEOPLE OF THE INTERWEB SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. PLEASE COME BACK AND VOTE! DONT HATE MEEEE!

~*~ Two days later, Phil's date of return.
"NO DAN IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN!" "PLEASE LOVE, I WANT YOU TO WEAR IT!" Dan was trying so hard to get you to put on the dinosaur onsie to model it for him again as you did at the hotel the day you had landed in America. "FINE! BUT JUST THIS ONCE!" You laughed and laughed your way to the bathroom with the onsie in your arms. Putting it on, you laughed and looked at yourself. Opening the door to your room, revealing yourself, Dan applauded and to your surprise, he had put on runway music. Looking to your side on the dresser, you noticed a pair of sunglasses. You put them on and strutted across the room to Dan. He took them and put them on. He pulled you into a kiss then laughed. "I knew you would do it love" "Well, you deserve it sometimes... SOMETIMES." "I know." The both of you laughed. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You looked at Dan and you both got up. Dan opened the door once you had reached it. "Hi, I'm part of the FBI, I am he to discuss the regards of the murder of Louise Pentland. I was told that you may know her." Said a tall man will a deep, firm voice. You couldn't think at the moment. You looked at Dan and he spoke," W-what? Um y-yes we know her. She w-was a g-good friend of ours." "Ok well do you know of anyone she might have had trouble with?" "Um... no sh-she always seemed to be a friend t-to a-anyone." You stuttered. Slowly, you started to tear up a bit. "I'm sorry madam" you hugged Dan tightly, crying into his chest. He hugged back and looked to the man. "Is there anything we could help you with?" He had you write down your number"I will call you for any extra information." You looked at the man as he slowly walked away writing something down. "Dan? Why Louise?" "There are some cold, heartless people out there Y/N..." to get this off your mind, you decided to put on movie and eat some snacks. All of the sudden around the middle of the movie anything on in the apartment turned off. You shot Dan a startled look. His eyes were wide you heard a bang on your window. Dan got up to see what happened. On the out side of the window, a paper read, "Louise struggled alot, but you won't. Sincerely, Anonymous." Dan read it out loud to you. You heard a car speed off and a knock on the door. Hesitant, Dan opened it. It was Phil. He walked in and asked, "What happened?".