13

A/N HI! I BET U MISSED ME. SØRRY IM BACK THØUGH. ENJØY.

~*~The next day 3:27 am

" Y/N , I don't understand why you didn't question it." Dan said into is tear-soaked hands. "Dan, what was I supposed to do? I don't want to invade his personal right to leave. Even though I wanted. I just- I'm - I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm sorry. I'll call his family and see what they want to do about it..." You had secretly blamed yourself for Phil's death. All you could think about was why you didn't question him leaving. You knew he looked unusual. The ambulance didn't get there soon enough... the words echoed in your head 'time of death: 1:58 am'. You couldn't forgive yourself.... "Y/N, it isn't your fault... You didn't know..." "but I did." "It's ok. All we can do now is live for him" You took a while to be with Dan and comfort him before you went to call Phil's family. They didn't take it well, but they took it. You were to meet up with them Friday to discuss the funeral. Dan was going to pull through. Not as well as you'd like, but you understood. "Y/N I've forgotten to have you meet my parents... and we've been together for a long time now. What do you think? They will be here on Sunday. For a visit. I know that seems pressuring but just a lunch." "Oh um... well why not!" Dan smiled and pulled you close to him. The two of you sat and processed in beautiful silence. But eventually it mocked your brain. Sometimes quiet is violent....

A/N SEE WHAT I DID THERE? YEAH IM GØNNA START PUTTING SØNG LYRICS IN MEH CHAPTERS. SØRRY THIS ØNE WAS SHØRT. I WILL UPDATE MØRE STILL.