14 / smut part one

You and Dan talked to Phil's family about the funereal. It was to be held on January 16. Since that was done and decided, it was time you met Dan's parents. You got ready in the bedroom. You slipped your shirt over your head and set is on the floor. You felt long arms wrap around you from behind. Dan kissed your neck softly. You smiled and turned around. His hands slid themselves down to your ass. You bit your lip and look down to your feet. Dan began to kiss your neck again. Then he started to suck making you moan a little. He bit down a little when you heard a knock a the front door. "Ugh." You didn't want this moment interupted. "Ignore baby." Dan said obviously in need. "What if it's your parents?" "Oh well" Dan picked you up and carried you to the bed. He was on top of you as he began to kiss down you. He stopped at your underwear. "Please." You sighed, "fine." Dan grinded down on your uncovered body in nothing but his boxers because he had been getting ready too. As he grinded you could feel his hard member through. You moaned a little as he grinded down one last time. Then he slid his fingers under the wasteband of your panties. He pulled them of slowly knowing that you now needed him as well. After, he took off his boxers ready to start. He slid a condom on his member and took a deep breath. You smirked as he inserted his tip into you. You moaned through the smirk.

A/N HAHA IMMA CONTINUE TOMORROW LLOLOLOLZ. BE READY