3/smut

A/N YES YOU ARE READING A SMUT CHAPTER! SEE IM GROWING UP! I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO THE SMUT QUEEN aka TheQueen769 THIS IS A CONTINUATION FROM CHAPTER TWO!
Dan pulled away and stood up for a second, admiring you and your beautiful body. Then he slipped his jeans off and layed you down and slipped off your sweatpants you had on since yesterday. You only were in a bra and panties and he was only in his boxers. For some strange reason you felt a little awkward. "Dan..." "Y-Yes...?" " Are y-.... Never mind ..." " Ok..." "This is awkward so let's just continue." He began to kiss you once again. Dan kissed you one last time before removing his boxers. Dan slipped on a condom from his box of mystery. He glanced to you once more. "You are sure?" "Y-Yes." So, continuing, he slowly inserted his tip into you. It had a slight sting of pain. All you did was nod as a signal that he could continue. He slowly thrusted in. His thrusting became faster and harder. You couldn't think for the next ten minutes for all you felt was pleasure. You ran your hands through his hair and moan loudly. It wasn't much longer till you could reach your climax. Three more thrusts could surely do it. Around a couple seconds later it had been reached. Slowly he pulled out and removed the condom. Panting lightly, he slipped underneath the covers with you. The two of you cuddled. You eventually fell asleep in his arms, happily pleasured. And warm.