The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 7}

Felt like uploading another chapter coz I have no homework. Well isn't that EPIC! Yesh, it is very epic. Well, here you go ;)

LO aka pinkdots21 © 2010

All Rights Reserved.

-----------

Recap:

Shane's POV:

Then, I heard sniffling noise coming from Frankie, I turned as saw her eyes are red and puffy. She was crying, what the hell.. I got up and pulled her up but she fell back down on the first time. So I grabbed her on the hips and pulled her up and bought her to my car. She fell into the passenger sat and I did her belt since she could barely do anything. I drove to my place since her parents went on a cruise with my parents and I didn't have key or anything to their place. I brought her upstairs into my room and placed her on the bed. I was gonna out Frankie inside the guestroom but they just re-painted the walls. She curled into my bed and hugged the pillow and fell asleep. She looked like a mess, a cute mess. I changed into boxer shorts and fell asleep on the other side of my bed opposite Frankie.

~~~

Chapter 7:

I woke up feeling nauseous. Maybe, I regret getting drunk last night. I opened my eyes and looked around, thinking to myself 'where hell am I?' This isn't my room. When did I have picture of models in bikinis stuck on my wall? My eyes finally widened and my vision un-blurred, I felt such a heavy weight on my hip. My eyes trailed down to find an arm rested on my waist.

Did I go home with some random dude last night? My head was pounding! It felt like hammers whacking away on my brain causing me to lose millions of brain cells per hit. As, I trailed down to find the owner of the arm wrapped around my waist. I saw Shane. SHANE?! Shit, did I sleep with him?! Crap times a billion! Then I felt a trails of vomit climbing up my throat. As, it got higher I squirmed out of Shane's grip and ran to the bathroom and did my.. business. No need for all those gruesome details.

I heard footsteps squeak from behind me. Then, someone grabbed my hair and held it up away from my face. I heard chuckling coming from behind after my spewing ended. I leaned my head onto the toilet seat, wiping my mouth on the sleeve of my jacket. Shane was half awake, only in his boxers with messy bed hair. "How do you do it?" I asked, chuckling faintly.

"Do what?" he asked all confused. "Get drunk then deal with morning hangovers?" I laughed. "Well, I never drank as much as you did last night" he smirked. "Ha-ha" I laughed dryly. I got up and splashed my face with cold water and I looked into the mirror, I saw myself in my clothes from last night. I looked like a mess.

"Maybe you should take a shower" Shane stated. "Hmm, I'll get just a change of clothes from Jenna" I said, as I walked out of the bathroom. I headed down the hallway to Jenna's room. I knocked faintly on the door. No one answered me. I knocked louder when I heard loud thumping noises coming from inside the room. Jenna was in her PJ's, half asleep. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "I need a change of clothes" I pouted. "Did you sleep here?" she asked. I just nodded my head. "Did you and" she pointed towards Shane's room "do it.." she smiled. "Hell no! Just gimme some damn clothes" I yelled. "Sheesh, Frankie. No need to get all furious" she giggled. I rolled my eyes as she passed me from jeans, a top and some underwear.

I ran to the bathroom, locked it and stripped down from my vomit scented clothes and jumped into the shower. 20 minutes after, when all the hot water was gone, I got out and slipped on the clothes that Jenna gave me. Luckily, we were the same size but too bad my jacket got all smelly and it's cold outside.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Shane's room. "Shane?" I called out looking around in the room. Then there were two big hand on my shoulders and loud "BOO!" from behind. I jumped up and yelled "AHH!" but as I turned around, Shane was on the floor, laughing. I smacked him on the head and said "That's not funny.."