The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 3}

Chapter 3:

I drove to school since I knew where the school was now. I memorised the route when Darren to me yesterday. I got there early so I decide to head to the library. I saw a sign, that they needed help. So I applied for it since I didn't want to waste my time talking to Darren's friends about football and what not.

"Thanks, Mrs. Willows." I said.

"No problem, I'm sure, you know how to put books away." she smiled.

"Yes, I do" I replied.

"You start this lunchtime but after you've eaten of course." she said in a cheery voice. I like Mrs. Willows, the school librarian. Call me a book worm but I like reading books.

I headed over to my locker and got my books for English and Maths. I had both lessons with Darren. I went to the room and found a seat in the middle row. Darren with Taylor and James laughing and hi-5ing each other.

They all took a seat surrounding me. Darren on my left, Taylor on my right and James in front of me. Okay... now I feel weird, it's like they're trying to protect me. Then 'Shane' walked in with the blonde girl who wanted my seat yesterday. I saw Shane glare at me and they he said hi to Darren. Oh, so they know each other. The pair sat at the back of the room, where it was far away from me.

Shane's POV

I walked into class with Stella and I saw the girl from yesterday. She looked at me so I went up to Darren and said hi. Wonder, how Darren knows her. I've never seen her and definitely Darren would of told me if he had a new girlfriend. We're best buddies. I sat with Stella at the back.

It was lunchtime and Stella dragged me to the library. We headed to the last aisle where everyone else does it. Stella pushed me against the wall, pressing her boobs against my chest. I kissed her and held her at the waist, she started taking her shirt off. I did the same. I kissed from her neck to her jaw making her moan a bit too loudly.

__________

Frankie's POV

It was already lunchtime, so I went over and got a sandwich and bottle of water and ate on my way to the library. I entered the library and a girl named Megan approached me and asked if I was taking over the shift. I told her I was then she started telling me the rules.

"Number one, no eating or drinking in the library. Number two, no loud noises or commotion. Number three, shush anyone who talks too loud and number four... " she trailed off and started whispering.

"If you see any couples doing 'it' in last aisle, just tell them off." She laughed it off and gave me smile.

"What's with aisle, how come they go there?" I asked.

"That's the section with the encyclopaedias and useless books are and no-one goes down there to borrow anything" she replied.

"Oh okay." I replied.

I started scanning the returned books and placed them back on the shelf. I put my iPod on so I didn't get distracted. I did this for fifteen minutes until I came across and book that needed to be re-shelfed in the last aisle. I walked over slowly and started hearing moaning noises and sucking noise. I took my earphones out and went to a table and tapped a girl on the shoulder.

"Umm, hey. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Maggie," She looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm new to the school and I need to help me. Could you point out some names for me?" I asked her.

"Yeah.. sure." she smiled. I pulled her to the second last aisle and shuffled some books over and saw Shane and the blonde chick grinding up on each other.