Short Dress

Next day,

Swaragini went for shopping with Raj for their functions of the marraige. Though their wedding dress was to be choosen by sanlak. Their were 3-4 trials rooms. Swaragini took few dresses and were abt to go in the trial room but raj shouted : no not in that.

Swaragini got confused. He got nervous and said : I mean shona you go in that room and lado you in that.

Swaragini : but y.

Raj : you both won't listen to ur brothers.

Swaragini : okay fine we are going.

As they went in the another trial room. As soon as swara entered she just closed the door without even noticing laksh who was in her trial room with his hands folded around his chest and a smile on his face. As she hanged her clothes and turned towards in front. She saw him and she was about to shout but he made her shout with his one hand and by other hand he puts his fingers on his lips indicating her to be silent. This lead to an eye lock between both of them. Laksh slowly remove his hand from her mouth.

Swara asks him silently : what are you doing here.

Laksh : arre my would to be wife has come for her weddings shopping. Now forget it and show me ur dresses

Swara smiles : ok but you go out

Laksh : you change in front of me

Swara shouts : pagal ho kya.

Laksh places his one hand on her shoulder and signals with the other hand to stay silent.

Laksh : I mean I will turn on the other side while you will be changing.

Swara : no ways tum bahar jao abhi

Laksh : sochlo shona bahar sab log kya sochenge.

Swara : acha thik hai lekin mud ne ki koshish bhi mat karna

Laksh : pakka.

He closes his eyes and turns on another direction. Swara hesitatingly changes her clothes and show him one by one. After all were over laksh shows her white and green sari.

Laksh : ek last plzz issw try karo na.

She takes it and wears that sari. She was looking damn beautiful as he turn around. He was stunned looking at her and made his forefinger and thumb meet and said : You look amazing

Swara : shall I change my clothes?

Laksh : ha okay.

And then he turned again back. As she changed her clothes back. Laksh went to other trial room by jumping. And they both came from the trial rooms. As they came out they saw ragsan standing their

Raj : shona and lado you both had fun na.

Both catches his ears and said : toh yeh baat thi Raj aren't you misusing ur right on us.

Raj : am I really doing that? Oh yes!!! I am doing that only for my both the jijus.

Sanlak : thank you so much salle sahab.

Swaragini : you know what there is no use of telling anything to you guys bcoz u all won't listen.

Sanlak and Raj : true

And then they give a hifi to each other.

Ragini : don't say much or else...

Raj : sorry sorry I won't say anything otherwise Maa papa will get me married with her and now I have to  finished my studies