Preparations

Shekhar took swaragini's hand and gave them to sanlak. Which made them blush.

It's Evening,

Shekhar comes with all except swaragini comes to mm for shagun and after doing that they leave except shekhar. He and dp had a long talk.

Swara was lying on bed and was talking with laksh.

Swara : I can't believe that we are getting married..

Laksh : ya even I can't believe you but can you please look out from window.

Swara goes to the window and she saw him there. They both look at each other and wave hi .Swara gives him a flying kiss . He jumps and catches it. Swara smiles

Laksh : shall I come up?

Swara : what if mom saw us?

Laksh : so, I am her to be son in law.

Swara : if you are not scared then come to my room from entrance na.

Laksh : oh hello , I just want to meet you

Swara : scared huh?

Laksh : laksh maheshwari kisi se nahi darts samjhi main aa rahu waha se.

He cuts the call and then swara goes out of her room and comes down. She sees laksh entering the house.

Shekhar : why are you here, so late Laksh?

Sumi : sanskar nahi aaya tumhare saath.

Laksh was tensed. He entered the house just bcoz swara challenged him but he was confused now what to say now so he said but was stammering at  that time : vo .. actually ...uncle... vo... main

Shekhar : swara se milna hai

Swalak blushes and swara leaves from there. Sumi says : jao millo ab thode dinno main tumhari hi ho jayegi.

He goes inside with a blush on his face.

He saw swara sitting on her bed he came and sit next to her , she then shifts a little he also shifts after her in this way they fo 2-3 times like this.At last swara came to corner but she didnt notice it and again shifts a little bit. she was abt to fall but laksh holds her one hand and help her in getting balanced. they share an eyelock for 10 sec which was broken by laksh as he said : main tumhe kabhi gir ne nahi dunga shona

She gives him a side hug hearing this .

Next day , 

MM had come to swaragini's house for fixing the marraige date .Pandit ji told that tommorow is te good day for engagement and after 2 weeks marriage.

All gets happy hearing this.

Next day,

All the mm family and came to GH for the engagement. Swara was in washroom and wearing her lehenga and ragini was wearing a her accessories. And as she got ready Ragini from outside : shona I am going down okay you come fast.

By saying this she went but swara wasn't able to hear it and says to herself : pata nahi kya bol gayi.

As Ragini came down sanskar was mesmerized to see her. And he just kept his mouth open until ragini itself shut it.

Ragini : mu band karo apna.

Sanskar : you are mesmerizing!

Ragini : thank you mr. Maheshwari

Laksh who was with sanskar thought to not to disturb them. Laksh : Bhabhi where is shona

Ragini : vo ready ho rahi plz tum dekho na ki usse kuch chahiye ki nahi.

Laksh : okay Bhabhi

He went up and that swara came out to take help of ragini in tieing her blouse's knot but she that she wasn't their. She was just in lehanga at her down and blouse over it. She hadn't put the upper part of the lehanga yet.

Swara : ab yeh lado kaha chali gayi yahi kahi gayi hogi

She again started struggling with her knot. Suddenly someone knocked the door. She thought its ragini so said : lado tu kabse knock karne lagi acha yeh sab chod aur meri help kar.

It was laksh and as he entered he saw swara like this. So he turned his head and said : shona it's me.

She saw him and quickly covered herself.

Swara : where is lado call her.

Laksh : okay wait.

He went out and tried to call ragini or sumi but of them were busy so he said.

Laksh : shona bahar toh sab busy hai if you don't mind main help kar du.

After thinking too much swara said : okay.

He came near to her then he put her hair in front. His touch made her breath heavily and she closed her eyes. He then took the Doris and pulled it tightly which left no gap between them. They could feel each other's breath heart beating. He then slowly tied the knot which made her breath more heavily. When it was over she turned to him but her eyes were close. Laksh was also looking at her intensely. He made that flex which was disturbing her beauty go back by his hand and as she felt her touch she made her face keep touching his hands. Her eyes were still closed. He went more close to her but then they heard someone coughing : uh uh.

They looked at that person and it was parineeta Bhabhi and she said : sorry to disturb you both but now you both are called down.
They both started blushing and laksh went down feeling embarased.

Swara : Bhabhi 5 min

Parineeta : jaldi aa jana

Swara came down after 5 mins. Laksh was staring at her with a big smile. Four of them sat on sofa and the sequence was like this. Laksh,swara,ragini and sanskar. As swara sat down and whispered in ragini's ear with anger but then she gave a smile so that others couldnt know abt it : madam aap kaha thi

Ragini also smilingly says : bataya toh tha ki main niche jaa rahi hu..

Swara : bola tha kya sorry aaj kal pata nahi mera dhyan kaha rehta hai.

Ragini whispered with a smile : jiju pe

Swara : very funny jaise tu badi seedhi hai itni kya ghai thi sanskar se milne ki.

Swaragini were interrupted by uttara as she and raj were the host of the event.

Uttara : hi everybody I hope you all enjoying the party and well today is engagement of my two lovely brothers with the most sweetest Bhabhi's in the world so I request them to do it fast. Bcoz I can't wait anymore.

Raj: crrct so both of my jiju plz come on the stage with my sisters and make their ring finger filled.

They all came on the stage. Ragsan make each other where that ring. Now it was swalak's turn. Laksh took the ring but he didn't put it he took it and came on the stage.

All got confused.

Laksh : shona plz come here.

She goes there. He goes on his knees and she was surpised with his act. He says : I know it's a little awkward that I am on my knees on my engagement but I always wanted to do this type of engagement with that girl whom I love alot. So miss swara gadodia I laksh maheshwari wants you... no wait myself in ur lyf. Will u give me this right.

Swara nods. Laksh says : soch lo shona ek baar aa gaya na toh jaunga nahi main.

Everybody laughs including swara laughs and she says : agar bhag gaye bhi na toh main tumhe pakad kar wapis le aaungi.

Everybody smiled with this cute gestures of both of them. He then makes her wear the ring which had written SL on it. She also makes him wear his ring.