Swaragini Fun 2 [Edited]

Swara(to dadu) : "hey dadu"

Sumi and Shekhar (walking towards them): " maa bauji, u both were supposed to come tomorrow" and they took their blessings and after them. Ragini took their blessings and Ragini stared Swara  to take the blessing.

Dadi(watches Ragini and says. : there is no need for Swara to take blessings, bcoz our blessings are always with her and with you

Swara then started teasing her. Ragini stares at her with anger to shut up.

Dadu (Shekhar): " ya we thought maybe we could  surprise you all " 

Shekhar (taking the bags): " but bauji it was not needed"

dadu : " if u say then we will return back now" and dadi also agrees.

Shekhar: " bauji mere kehne ka matlab yeh nahi tha"

dadu : " I was just kidding, I have not lost my mind to go back".

Sumi (giving water to them): you both must have enjoyed in Jaipur, I was unable to go because of these girls".

Dadi: "u can go next year also"

Between all these Swaragini was still fighting with each other.

Sumi says to them " u girls let your dadi dadu take rest and then come to them"

Swaragini agreed and stared at each other with their excited smile as they knew they won't get it now.

Dadu had called everyone and started giving them their gifts. Swaragini got their gifts but still, they were searching for something.

Dadi saw this and said, "you both are searching for something?".

They both first nodded yes but then no

Dadi in a teasing way:  "so leave then"

They started moving just then dadi stopped them and told:" give this to Ramu and tell him to keep it in the fridge"

Ragini took that box and again both started moving sadly. While everybody else was looking at them.

Just after it swaragini could smell it and they found that Ragini was holding at and screamed" Gulab Jamun" and ran to their room taking it.

Just then Sumi shouted:" say thanks to dadi".

They both replied: "thank you dadi & love u"

In swaragini's room:

They again started fighting for gulab jamun.

Swara:" lado please give it. "

Ragini: " no I will not give you I am bigger than you  than also you don't listen to me than why should I listen to you"

Swara: "oh madam, your just 2 min bigger than me and expect me to listen to u, no way"

Ragini:" ok don't listen to me, then no gulab jamun to you"

Swara: " ok lado I will listen to u, but u won't tell me to not ride the bike".

Ragini: "Shona, intelligent haa ok but you will not take it to college ."

Swara after thinking very much says:" ok fine"

And they both ate the whole dabba of gulab jamun.

And they slept sitting beside each other and Ragini's head was on Swara's shoulder and Swara's s head was on Ragini's head. Shekhar and Sumi watched them n got emotional and started missing their son.

After a few hours

They woke up and found each other messy and went for getting fresh.

As they came out Swara said

Swara: "lado 5 days are left for college to start, let's go shopping

Ragini: ya even I have to go to buy the books."

Swara: "offo lado you just can't stay away from them, can you? I  will buy some stickers for my bike and also some clothes unlike u"

Ragini: "oh really, I thought u will go in the jackets you wear while reading them."

Swara: "very funny, was it a joke?".

Ragini: "no it wasn't"

Swaragini just couldn't stop laughing and says: "hum kitna jhagda karte hai na." and went down for having dinner