Drunk Swara & Injured Sanskar

Scene 1

After college is over.

Ragini is walking and leaves for the home.( she is not going with sanskar bcoz she is angry on him.) Goons came and started eve teasing ragini.

Goon 1: hey my jaan where are u going.

Goon 2: take us with u.

Ragini ignored and those goons started following her. After sometime one of them try to remove ragini's duppata, but a sanskar stops him. And then the person fights with goons.

Ragini sees sanskar and hides behind him.

Sanskar fights with those goons.ragini is watching all this. And then when he sees all goons are not in condition to fight more, ragsan starts leaving. One goon from back shoots sanky but that bullet just touches sanskar hands as well as ragini fells down.

Sanskar : ouch! and he falls down.

Ragini gets scared as well as tensed.

The goons started going towards them. They hear a police siren and then they ran.

Ragini ran towards sanskar and say : sanskar is it paining, and what was the need to fight with them.

Sanskar : first lets go from here otherwise police will catch us and I don't want any police matter.

Ragini : sanskar wait, it's bleeding.

She had tears in her eyes. Ragini torn her dupatta and tied it on sanskar hand.

Scene 2

Ritika called her friend and said her to give this drink to swara. That girl goes towards swara

That girl : hey swara right.

Swara : ya right

That girl : drink??

Swara : no thanx, I don't drink

That girl : chill yaar it's soft drink & trust me it's refreshing.

Swara thinks for a while but then she agrees and drinks it. Ritika from far away gave a evil smile and says in mind : drink swara drink, today truth will come out, then let me also see who saves u.

After sometime laksh entered the farmhouse. He sees that swara is not here and search for her everywhere, he calls her but she does not pick it up. He asks everybody about her. But nobody answered him. Laksh goes out and shouts :swara where are u
and he hears a voice : vooh what a beautiful night it is

He goes in that direction and sees swara in drunken state she was unable to stand properly and she had a bottle in her hand. Laksh is shocked to see that: swara what are u doing here.

Swara in drunken state : hi laksh, come u also come, dance with me. And she starts singing zara as jhoom loon main.. (DDLJ).

Laksh pleaded swara : swara no we can't and plzz come with me u need to go to farmhouse.

Swara makes a face : no I will not go there that ritika is there, that cheatercock, how dare she cheat u, u are such a sweet guy (pulls his cheeks), and u are also a lier u lied everyone that u have changed,but I can feel thta u are still the same sweet boy and u know what I love u for that. (she gives a huge smile)

Laksh is now more shocked. And as she says I love u she falls on laksh which leaves a mark of lips trick on his shirt.

GH, Sanskar room.

Sanskar was in terrible pain just then ragini entered his room.

Ragini : remove ur shirt.

Sanskar shocked : what

Ragini : I said remove ur clothes

Sanskar : but y

Ragini : are if u will not remove ur shirt how will I put first aid on it.

Sanskar : ooo, first aid

Ragini : what did u thought.

Sanskar : I thought that nobody is in the house, so u are trying to..

Ragini : chii yaar sanskar, ur such cheapo

Sanskar : arrey

Ragini : no sorries will be accepted but now show me ur hand

Sanskar removes his shirt and ragini starts putting medicine on it.

Sanskar : ouch

Ragini : is it paining.

Sanskar (in a childish way) : yes

Ragini : then what was the need to fight with them.

Sanskar : vo tumble ched rahe the ragini.

Ragini : then u could have just ignore them

Sanskar : I can't

Ragini : but y

Sanskar : bcoz I love u damn it.

Ragini is shocked. And they have an eyelock.

Ragini ( stammering) : sanskar what... Are... U..

Sanskar started laughing : hahahaha look at ur face

Ragini : sanskar what happened

Sanskar : are dumbo, I was just kidding.

Ragini ( angrily) and also beats him : I hate u, 1st thing u did not even talk to me in the college and aisa koi mazak karta hai kya

Sanskar : ouch, if u want to be angry then be na, but plzz don't hit me yaar, u know na how much pain I am going through.

And he started wiping his fake tears.

Ragini looked him with anger.Ragini had finished dressing him. She stood angrily and went outside. Sanskar went behind her.

Sanskar : okay baba I am sorry na.

Ragini : u know what I think u should change my name from ragini to sorry, u say sorry to me more than u take my name.

Sanskar : not a bad idea.

Ragini : u!!, forget its useless

Sorry for late update..