Swara said No!!

Sanskar : u are saying... Like... That... U have many friends

Laksh : come on bhai don't lie i now that u like her when u saw her first in the mall.

Sanskar blushes and asks : u know that I saw her in the..

Laksh interrupts and says : yes bhai I saw u staring at her in the mall and I knew from beginning that u have fallen for her

Sanskar also teases him : how did u noticed me, u were busy with swara na

Laksh : bhaiii

And then he ran behind sanskar.

After sometime. Laksh opens his phone lock which patterns was S thinks : shall I call her.

Meanwhile Swara also thinks : I should call him.

They both call each other at same time. So it shows both of them busy.

Swara : y his phone is busy

Laksh : y her phone is showing busy.

They both call each other many time but all the time it showed busy.

Swara : I hate him ,with whom he is talking so much.

Laksh : ye shona bhi na pata nahi kisse baat kar rahi hai. I will not talk to her

They get angry with each other but after sometime they smile and swara thinks : I hate u bcoz I love u.

Laksh : I can't say that I will not talk to u bcoz I cant stay without hearing ur stupid nonsense things. Nahi ab mujhse raha nahi jaa raha main usse aaj hi propose karunga.

Ragini was writing her diary which she started writing from 1st day of college and she was blushing at the same time Suddenly she sees sanskar calling her on phone. She picks it up and starts blushing more and says : hi sanskar

Sanskar : hi winner, acha listen I was thinking lets celebrate our winning.

Ragini : how

Sanskar : u just come at kalibadi park then I will tell u.

Ragini : okay, I will be reaching there in half an hour.

Sanskar : okay done then we will meet in half an hour.

Ragini gets ready and she leaves without keeping her diary inside. And then swara comes inside she searches for ragini but couldn't find her and then sees her diary and gives a mischevious looks and says to herself : let me read her diary, and these days she is not telling me anything.

She reads the starting page and : today was my first day of college. I and shona like daily were fighting to go in washroom and then Maa comes and reminds us of the other washroom. We took our elders blessing and left for the college. Thank God shona did not took her bike, otherwise I would be screaming like hell, as we were walking on the road a car comes with two much speed and it just passed near to me. I was about to get hurt but I didn't, ya but my clothes got dirty and shona forcefully took me to those guys, shona started fighting with the driver ans I was busy in cleaning my clothes, but then slow and air starts breezing a guy by another side was playing one of most romantic song. I had the feeling that my soulmate was there and then when I looked at the person who was fighting with shona I realized that he is my soulmate. I hve already started liking him and his name is laksh.

As soon as she laksh name, the dairy fell from her hand bcoz she was shocked. She was very upset and sat on bed. And starts crying : lado loves lucky, what I have done I love a guy who is my sisters love, why it happenned with me (naina lagiya barisha plays). And all images of swalak were coming front of her eyes. Their first meeting, their cute fights, when he kissed her forehead,  when he slept beside her, when she proposed him in drunk state, when she use to flirt with him, when he used to smile seeing swara's childish nature, their eyelocks, when he saved her from getting hurt by truck, that passionate dance & many more things. Tears were continuously coming  from her eyes.

After sometime her phone rang and she saw that it was laksh call. She starts thinking to pick it up or not.But then she finally picks it up and she wiped her tears and was going to say hi but laksh shouted : aaaaa shona plzz come at kalibadi park, i am dying.  plzz save me shona and he cuts the call.

Swara gets tensed hearing his voice and says to herself : I am coming laksh, I am coming

Mean while ragsan meet each other and were having fun in the same park.

Screen shifts to swara who has reached kalibadi park another side. And starts shouting : laksh where are u? Are u okay? Laksh I am worried plzz tell me where are u.

Suddenly laksh comes there and says : I am here shona.

Swara was literally crying and runs towards him and then starts checking is he alright or not and says : laksh tum thik toh ho na

Laksh : ya shona I am fine, nothing happened to me

Swara shouts on him and beats him : are u mad?? U scared me dumbo, if something would have happened to u then what would have happen of mine

Laksh : relax shona I want to tell u something.

Swara : now what

Laksh goes on his knees and removed a couple of roses he had brought from his back and says : sorry shona I couldn't do much preparations bcoz I was so desperate to tell u something and trust me my heart means a each and every single word which I am going to speak now. He takes a deep breath and says : I love u shona, I know u are not my first love but yes u will be my last love in this life. And If I got another life na, then also I would only and only love u. will u also love me the way I love u, will u be my better half of my every life ??

Swara has tears in her eyes and she was smiling hearing all this as she wanted it but then her smile vanishes by thinking of ragini and she says : no laksh this cannot happen.

Laksh : but y shona don't u like me.

Swara : no I don't.

Laksh catches her shoulders tight : meri aankhon main dekh kar kaho

Swara removed his hand from her shoulders from her hand and said : laksh plzz let me go and I am not gonna repeat my words any how

As she was leaving laksh followed her. She was crying.

Laksh : but swara. Yeh toh batao ki meri galti kya hai

Swara thinks : it's not ur fault laksh it's mine fault.

Laksh : shona plzz say na kya baat hai. I love u shona and I can't leave without u