Swaragini Fun 3 And Sanlak Entry[Edited]

While having dinner they 

Swaragini: "papa actually  we were thinking to go shopping ."

Shekhar: " didn't you both go shopping 5 days back?."

Swaragini:" papa it's fiiiiiive days, in 5 days there are 120 hours and.....

Shekhar( interrupts):" ok, you can go day after tomorrow"

Swaragini gets happy and hugs each other

Sumi:" God knows how will their husbands bare them and their mothers-in-law will definitely tell us to take them back. "

Swara: " what do u mean that he would have to bare me, he should be happy that I am going to be his would-be wife"

Ragini: "bichare hone wale jiju, zindagi bhar khud ki tarif karne wali ladki ko jhel teh rahenge, mujhe toh unpe ab se taras aa raha hai"

Swara:" tu toh rehne de,dadi u know when lado will meet my jiju na..."

Ragini understands that Swara is going to tell about her dream boy in front of everyone and closes Swara's mouth by her hand, Swara tries to remove her but goes in vain and then after it Ragini takes Swara to their room.

(swaragini at bedtime don't fight instead they share secrets with each other and they also have a girl's talk)

Swara seeing Ragini's angry face starts laughing and says:" someone got scared?"

Ragini( angrily):" what do u expect me to do, shall I do aarti of u "

Swara:" obviously, is that even a question?" and again starts laughing

Ragini took the pillow and they both started had a pillow fight. After a few minutes, they got tired and stopped their fight and laughed loudly seeing each other. After some time

Ragini: "Shona u never told me about your dream boy"

Swara:" lado I just expect him to be like papa"

Ragini:" hmmm... Tujhe husband chahiye ya chacha, anyways I want dream boy like ...."

Swara (as she has got bored of hearing about Ragini's dream boy): "haa haa pata hai, tab havaye chalne lagengi, aas pass gane bajne lagenge aur vo bahut handsome hoga, jisse bas tere liye banaya hoga and blaa blaa, ab chup chap so jaa varna dream boy jab samne hoga na tab tu soti rahegi

And they both go to sleep

There is a guy who is playing cricket and is full of sweat and everybody is cheering for him he has scored 99 and not out and this the last ball of the match and screen shifts towards a guy who is driving a car at the high speed as he wants to reach the ground where this guy's match is going on.

After two hours at Maheshwari Mansion,

Ap: " Sujata? is everything ready?"

Sp: "jiji everything is ready but honestly I am really feeling low, this is the first time our kids will be far from us for a year, If she haven't came in his life our kids would complete their studies here"

Ap:" ya Sujata, you are saying correct, but time heals everything and its just the matter of one year after the kids will stay with us, maybe Kolkata journey would make them more prosperous."

Two boys enter the house and the one who had worn blazers(who was driving with the high speed )was running and saying:" badi maa plzz save me."

The other guy who was in cricketers dress (and running after him) says: " I won't spare u today because of u I couldn't complete my century "

Ap: 'Laksh first tell what happen y r u running behind Sanskar"

Sanskar:" badi maa I will tell u ."

(flashback)

Sanskar in the car: even today I got late, lucky won't spare me."

He reaches the ground and starts running inside. screen shifts inside the ground and everybody is in tension and cheering for laksh because he has scored 99 and was not out and this was the last ball of match .laksh was sweating and was in stress and then the bowler threw the ball and in that time sanskar said "hi lucky" just then laksh turned towards him and the ball hit the strike, and he got out.

(flashback ends)

laksh:" maa today I just got out because of him I won't leave him"

And then he started chasing sanskar.

Sp:" y sanskar u do such mischief, already he is upset bcoz of that girl."

Laksh remembers a girl and gets sad and goes from there.

Sanskar :" what maa he is trying to forget about it and u "

Sp:" sanskar I didn't mean that y would I give pain to laksh it's just that..."

Sanskar :" what maa, badi maa plzz make her understand"

And he leaves from there angrily

Ap:" it's ok Sujata it happen sometimes, sanskar went to see laksh, he would be all right"

And they both one again continued their work

Screen shifts to sanlak room

Laksh was sitting there and was crying and thinking about a girl how he met and he fallen in love with her, just then somebody knocks the gate and laksh wipes his tears and the open door and he saw sanskar and allowed him to enter.

Sanskar: " plzz put medicine on it "

Laksh:" Bhai but nothing has happened to me "

Sanskar: " I know, I am talking about that wound which can't be seen "

Laksh:" if I will put medicines on it, then again someone would come and I would get another wound so it's better to let it be like this."

Sanskar:" forget it lucky, two months have past and we are going Kolkata so that u can study there well and I also can get my lucky back,( in a masti tone) even I had not flirted with the girls from many days I would get there a new type of girls to flirt"

Laksh: "bhai y whole day you have to talk about girls, after all, girls are the reason for the destruction of family"

Sanskar: " ok now shall we go down"